When 9 wins a year isn't the whole story.

NUpolo8

Nebraska was embarrassed on national tv? I don't think I've read that on this message board before......

You've read it here because it's a bi-annual occurrence. What exactly do you want to read here? Something other than the truth?

should have pulled the, "it's the media's fault" card. bo can't handle the media, fans, AND keep his cool while losing to iowa at home!

have to agree with ny polo here.

ny polo? sounds cosmopolitan. like a real mover and shaker stylin' and profilin' like never before. kinda cool?

Perfect for balancing the needs and wants of big city livin yet down home enough to chill with some domestos and a Timehouse, you guys.

Bo has another year to perfect what happened this year.

I tend to think that Bo has already perfected what he has done this year, and what he does every year. In my mind, 2013 was the year to expect things to get better. I don't know how we can expect 2014, or any other year under Bo, to be any different. The real question is if we will learn to be satisfied with that or not.

• Fire 1
have to agree with ny polo here.

ny polo? sounds cosmopolitan. like a real mover and shaker stylin' and profilin' like never before. kinda cool?

Perfect for balancing the needs and wants of big city livin yet down home enough to chill with some domestos and a Timehouse, you guys.

Haha. Karl Welzein reference?? Fireball's not for everyday drinkin', everyday, for a week or however long you can remember...

Oh yay........page 4 of another thread belittling Pelini and the football program.

I'm more making light of the people who feel the need to attack me instead of my opinions. If you have an answer to the question I posed about playing Taylor in the Minnesota game, I'm all ears.

Note: if it's "Because Taylor told him he was ok", that's proof to my side that Bo isn't making the best choices, and he's micromanaging his Qb's to a fault. He should ask Solich about the latter.

Are you going it harp on your dislike of Bo all off season?

I don't dislike Bo. As a man, I'm sure he's a great guy. But, I'm going to discuss things that I find interesting all offseason, yes. The first post in this thread had a list of something I found interesting. I'm sure many here would love to spin pinwheels and pump sunshine over a Gator Bowl win and talk about how stupid bias is keeping Nebraska from a preseason top ten ranking, but, sadly, I'm not going to play along. I've seen it every year since 2005 on the board.

I suggest if you, (and actually Devnet should really do this, since I'm an affront to SERIOUS HUSKER MESSAGE BOARDING in his eye) really, truly don't like what I have to say, click on my name, click "ignore" when the page loads, and I'll disappear.

Ok. Just one more question. Is any of that discussion going to be positive towards the program?

Oh yay........page 4 of another thread belittling Pelini and the football program.

I'm more making light of the people who feel the need to attack me instead of my opinions. If you have an answer to the question I posed about playing Taylor in the Minnesota game, I'm all ears.

Note: if it's "Because Taylor told him he was ok", that's proof to my side that Bo isn't making the best choices, and he's micromanaging his Qb's to a fault. He should ask Solich about the latter.

Are you going it harp on your dislike of Bo all off season?

I don't dislike Bo. As a man, I'm sure he's a great guy. But, I'm going to discuss things that I find interesting all offseason, yes. The first post in this thread had a list of something I found interesting. I'm sure many here would love to spin pinwheels and pump sunshine over a Gator Bowl win and talk about how stupid bias is keeping Nebraska from a preseason top ten ranking, but, sadly, I'm not going to play along. I've seen it every year since 2005 on the board.

I suggest if you, (and actually Devnet should really do this, since I'm an affront to SERIOUS HUSKER MESSAGE BOARDING in his eye) really, truly don't like what I have to say, click on my name, click "ignore" when the page loads, and I'll disappear.

Ok. Just one more question. Is any of that discussion going to be positive towards the program?

Yes, because if you only focus on the good things in any line of work and not what needs improvement, it leads to no improvement.

One would assume it happens in North Stadium, so I think it's ok it happens here. If your argument is that criticism like this on a message board will hurt players psyche or stop recruits from coming, well then I'm sorry but I'm going to laugh. Probably out loud.

i am a little late, but this is where we are now? "hey, yeah, we lost four games again, but minny and iowa were better than expected!" maybe they were, but should we still not be better than them? i truly believe that our facilities alone should get us 9 wins, especially with our schedule. i am afraid we are starting to seeing a real slide into mediocrity and lowering our standards if we can accept that iowa and minny are just good teams and we can't expect to beat all the 'good' (anyone we lose to) teams on our schedule.

If our facilities alone get us 9 then Callahan wouldn't have happened.

he should have got one more year.

i am a little late, but this is where we are now? "hey, yeah, we lost four games again, but minny and iowa were better than expected!" maybe they were, but should we still not be better than them? i truly believe that our facilities alone should get us 9 wins, especially with our schedule. i am afraid we are starting to seeing a real slide into mediocrity and lowering our standards if we can accept that iowa and minny are just good teams and we can't expect to beat all the 'good' (anyone we lose to) teams on our schedule.

No, I was OK with him getting axed when he did. And it's worth pointing out that the facilities in question weren't completed yet. And money to complete said facilities had dried up due to performance, so along with other reasons. Changes were made.

No, I was OK with him getting axed when he did. And it's worth pointing out that the facilities in question weren't completed yet. And money to complete said facilities had dried up due to performance, so along with other reasons. Changes were made.

yeah, i was joking. i guess i should have prefaced, our facilities alone should get us 9 wins with a lot of coaches.

yeah, i was joking. i guess i should have prefaced, our facilities alone should get us 9 wins with a lot of coaches.

That and money. Yes.