Favorite "Old School" Beer

Tolerable old school brews;

Rainier

Old Style

Busch

Was going to mention Olympia but there is no discernible difference to watered down donkey piss.

Donkey piss maybe, but the worst tasting beer is Rolling Rock, tastes like skunk piss.

Rolling Rock is really, really bad.

Like an even crappier Heineken.

• Fire 1

Yeah, but more than dabble in it. It's a fun little hobby once you figure it out and have the equipment needed to do it with good results. BTW, any homebrew is likely much much better than any of the beers mentioned in this thread.

must have missed it, but i mentioned old milwuakee light.

Uh yeah.....missed it, that must be it. :rolleyes:

Rainier

Old Style

Busch

Was going to mention Olympia but there is no discernible difference to watered down donkey piss.

Donkey piss maybe, but the worst tasting beer is Rolling Rock, tastes like skunk piss.

Rolling Rock = skunky Heineken :dunno

I only ask because I have never had the experience of Rolling Rock but I have had Heineken that I am pretty sure was left out in the elements for about 8 years.

Rainier

Old Style

Busch

I only ask because I have never had the experience of Rolling Rock but I have had Heineken that I am pretty sure was left out in the elements for about 8 years.

I always thought Rolling Rock, Grolsch, and Heineken smelled skunky but tasted better

Both have a really skunky taste. I think Heineken spends .90 of every dollar on marketing . . . and the other .10 on brewing beer.

Both have a really skunky taste. I think Heineken spends .90 of every dollar on marketing . . . and the other .10 on brewing beer.

i have had a fresh heineken once in my life. and honestly, i missed the skunk taste. it is a weird beer.

is homebrewing better than what you can buy? is it worth the effort? how long does it take before you are brewing quality beer? these are my questions.

Heineken is the #1 selling beer in the world. I agree that it is not very good. Not as skunky tasting as Rolling Rock. Actually Heineken Dark isn't bad beer.

Heineken is the #1 selling beer in the world. I agree that it is not very good. Not as skunky tasting as Rolling Rock. Actually Heineken Dark isn't bad beer.

Yep, pretty good beer.