Best Husker Football Paid Subscription

Bro, I told you it took time for all the red tape to clear. One more month and he could have been here. But no, he's still in Mozambique because of your greedy ass.

Is it a coincidence that Mozambique and Nigeria are on the same continent? I think not. Probably coming to hunt you down.

I guess I'll step up and go against the grain here. 247 is the best, by far when compared to rivals. It's free for 90 days right now. Do yourself a favor and try it for 90. Lots of people are coming over from rivals.

I agree with whoever wrote that to knapp. However in the recruiting forum most the info comes from guys that have paid subs. The great part about Huskerboard is everyone combines info on one organized site from the big 3 recruiting sites. There are plenty of times I've found out about a recruit committing before its happened or before its been posted on twitter. That said twitter has killed the recruiting sites and there have been plenty of times twitter has announced things first.

It's true that you will find out quickly anyway, in this day and age very quickly. But I like reading the interviews with recruits, and the type of poster is generally more intelligent on 247. You can also ask questions to the guys that go to practices and talk to the recruits. They are akways posting how the just exchanges txts with so and so recruit, here's what they said. Only reason this site heard it is becomes someone posts it.

There is also a big difference in poster knowledge IMO. Everyone follows very closely and are generally more informed recruiting wise. The conversations are great with everyone respecting people's opinion (on 247). Huskerboard is very good in the regulars as well.

Huskers illustrated is 247. Husker online is rivals. That changed a few years ago when the rivals co founder broke off and created 247 because rivals has spiraled.

I don't subscribe to find out information first, you don't need to do that. The recruiting forum here would be pretty bleak if no one posted info they didn't see on the big 3 sites. The reason I like to post "some" info here or the "summary" is:

A) I like this place, and B) others on here do it from other sites which makes it nice to get even more info from other places in one organized place, under the recruits name.

Anyway anyone thinking about it, go try it for 90 days for free and see if you like it. You have to really like to follow recruiting IMO. There is alot of football talk, but the whole premise is recruiting, and if you don't follow recruiting its probably not worth the money to you. It's like 9 something a month. I'm sure those of you that laugh at paid site posters waste more money on other stupid crap than that.

• Fire 5

I was a paying member of HuskersIllustrated for a year or two.

I haven't been on there for a while, but if the paid board is ANYTHING like the free board, I'd say stay away at all costs as that place is a negative, cancerous cesspool. Virtually no optimism to be found anywhere.

I would likely recommend 24/7 - a lot of the staff and members that made Rivals great seemed to move over with that launch. Of course, this is just an outsiders perspective, and with twitter and our own resident "insiders", it's likely you won't find any super secret info any faster than the rest of us.

^^^This^^^ I have been a paying member of huskeronline.com for almost 8 years and it has become remarkably negative over the last couple. It used to be outstanding when a few people with legitimate connections to the program would post true "inside information." Now it is a bunch of teenagers who have no knowledge of the game or the program that bring absolutely nothing but garbage to the board. Shame on me for hanging around so long.

I had a paid subscription to the Nebraska rivals site for a couple of years. The only real benefits were more practice videos and picture galleries. But, that's really not enough of a reason to pay for the site. When it comes to information, Huskerboard almost always gets it before or right at the same time. I recommend saving the money. But, if you do go through with it, I honestly think you'll eventually hit the point where you realize you're paying for something that you get for free here.

I guess I'll step up and go against the grain here. 247 is the best, by far when compared to rivals. It's free for 90 days right now. Do yourself a favor and try it for 90. Lots of people are coming over from rivals.

I agree with whoever wrote that to knapp. However in the recruiting forum most the info comes from guys that have paid subs. The great part about Huskerboard is everyone combines info on one organized site from the big 3 recruiting sites. There are plenty of times I've found out about a recruit committing before its happened or before its been posted on twitter. That said twitter has killed the recruiting sites and there have been plenty of times twitter has announced things first.

It's true that you will find out quickly anyway, in this day and age very quickly. But I like reading the interviews with recruits, and the type of poster is generally more intelligent on 247. You can also ask questions to the guys that go to practices and talk to the recruits. They are akways posting how the just exchanges txts with so and so recruit, here's what they said. Only reason this site heard it is becomes someone posts it.

There is also a big difference in poster knowledge IMO. Everyone follows very closely and are generally more informed recruiting wise. The conversations are great with everyone respecting people's opinion (on 247). Huskerboard is very good in the regulars as well.

Huskers illustrated is 247. Husker online is rivals. That changed a few years ago when the rivals co founder broke off and created 247 because rivals has spiraled.

I don't subscribe to find out information first, you don't need to do that. The recruiting forum here would be pretty bleak if no one posted info they didn't see on the big 3 sites. The reason I like to post "some" info here or the "summary" is:

A) I like this place, and B) others on here do it from other sites which makes it nice to get even more info from other places in one organized place, under the recruits name.

Anyway anyone thinking about it, go try it for 90 days for free and see if you like it. You have to really like to follow recruiting IMO. There is alot of football talk, but the whole premise is recruiting, and if you don't follow recruiting its probably not worth the money to you. It's like 9 something a month. I'm sure those of you that laugh at paid site posters waste more money on other stupid crap than that.

That's an enthusiastic endorsement.

fred_mcgriff.jpg?w=468