Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

Root for OSU. You always want to play and beat the best.

agreed!

The OSU victory basically seals the deal for us to get in the tourney! If Purdue ended up winning and we lost to them, we would be out. Now it doesn't matter, basically we are playing with house money so lets show some people what we can really do.

Root for OSU. You always want to play and beat the best.

agreed!

The OSU victory basically seals the deal for us to get in the tourney! If Purdue ended up winning and we lost to them, we would be out. Now it doesn't matter, basically we are playing with house money so lets show some people what we can really do.

Impossible ! ;)

I get the impression that many writers think that we're going to get rolled in Indy (and we could...you never know), because we aren't playing at home. I was thinking about that and suddenly realized that we've actually won 3 of our last 4 road games. At this point in the year, we may not be as bad of a road team as they think we are.

I've had similar fears until recently - wondering if the win at Michigan State was an extreme outlier. I feel better now that we not only won at Indy but had a lead, let them come back, then finished strong to put away the win.

But there is no team ahead of us in the RPI that has a worse road record. Only 3 of the RPI Top 80 have a worse record than us currently so it's a legitimate concern. But it's also obvious that this team has come a long way in the last couple months so hopefully we continue to improve on that record.

The only reason I'm a little scared about Friday is because we lost to 31 to Ohio State on the road. Yes it isn't a road game but I think there will be more fans rooting for the Buckeyes than us. Hope I'm wrong though.

My impression is that a lot of the country is having a love affair with Nebrasketball. We're pretty popular right now from what I can tell.

I get the impression that many writers think that we're going to get rolled in Indy (and we could...you never know), because we aren't playing at home. I was thinking about that and suddenly realized that we've actually won 3 of our last 4 road games. At this point in the year, we may not be as bad of a road team as they think we are.

I've had similar fears until recently - wondering if the win at Michigan State was an extreme outlier. I feel better now that we not only won at Indy but had a lead, let them come back, then finished strong to put away the win.

But there is no team ahead of us in the RPI that has a worse road record. Only 3 of the RPI Top 80 have a worse record than us currently so it's a legitimate concern. But it's also obvious that this team has come a long way in the last couple months so hopefully we continue to improve on that record.

The only reason I'm a little scared about Friday is because we lost to 31 to Ohio State on the road. Yes it isn't a road game but I think there will be more fans rooting for the Buckeyes than us. Hope I'm wrong though.

My impression is that a lot of the country is having a love affair with Nebrasketball. We're pretty popular right now from what I can tell.

Jim Rome might be a fan. Doesn't matter though, still gotta win the games.

Jim Rome might be a fan. Doesn't matter though, still gotta win the games.

ewwww....

It helps when other bubble teams lose. G-town, Arkansas, Kansas st. Nebraska at this point is working on improving a 10/11 seed.

I mean KSU isn't a bubble team but could help our seeding.

As of now I am weary of FSU, Providence, Mizzou, and Minnesota. I have no idea why Iowa is even in.