Post Season Tournament Possibilities

Mavric

It helps when other bubble teams lose. G-town, Arkansas, Kansas st. Nebraska at this point is working on improving a 10/11 seed.

I mean KSU isn't a bubble team but could help our seeding.

As of now I am weary of FSU, Providence, Mizzou, and Minnesota. I have no idea why Iowa is even in.

I don't get why Iowa is in either. They've won two games in the last month, and those were against the two worst teams in the conference, and their overall record is worse than ours now. If we're on the bubble, then those guys can't be squarely in. Not even close.

It helps when other bubble teams lose. G-town, Arkansas, Kansas st. Nebraska at this point is working on improving a 10/11 seed.

As of now I am weary of FSU, Providence, Mizzou, and Minnesota. I have no idea why Iowa is even in.

I don't get why Iowa is in either. They've won two games in the last month, and those were against the two worst teams in the conference, and their overall record is worse than ours now. If we're on the bubble, then those guys can't be squarely in. Not even close.

Iowa's resume looks very similar to ours except they started hot and we started cold.

I think if Iowa is out, it doesnt make me feel good for NU's hopes since they are so similar.

Iowa is in unless a few teams(Mizzou,NEB,MN,Providence) make runs and a few other teams win there conference who werent even on the bubble and were out(Illinois)

I doubt Iowa is out, but with how awful they have been, it wouldnt shock me.

Nebraska is in regardless, but i want a decent seeding matchup.

Iowa's resume looks very similar to ours except they started hot and we started cold.

I think if Iowa is out, it doesnt make me feel good for NU's hopes since they are so similar.

Iowa is in unless a few teams(Mizzou,NEB,MN,Providence) make runs and a few other teams win there conference who werent even on the bubble and were out(Illinois)

I doubt Iowa is out, but with how awful they have been, it wouldnt shock me.

Nebraska is in regardless, but i want a decent seeding matchup.

When you're talking about resumes, those are extremely different. The committee places a huge value on ending the season hot.

Whoever this guy is at Sports Illustrated, he has the Huskers as a #9

http://sportsillustr...h-14/?eref=sihp

That would be swell for us but looking at his projections for other teams (Creighton & Wisconsin for example) does not make me feel he is an expert.

Wisconsin as a #1 seed and Creighton as a #4 seed. Don't believe that Wisconsin (out of the top 10) will get a #1 and Creighton is better than a #4 IMO.

When you're talking about resumes, those are extremely different. The committee places a huge value on ending the season hot.

Yes and no-- they will take a hot team over a cold team for similar resumes. But Neb resume gets them in to the dance according to most--not bubble as much--therefore I think Iowa is in.. but that could have changed with the lost to NW.