What, if anything, makes you dislike Creighton fans?

1 I can't stand that they refuse to admit that a HUGE percentage of their "fans" show up to drink and hit on girls. (I fall into this category...its the only reason I go to the games)

Feel free to add to the list.

Creighton fans must be pretty dumb to risk a felony charge of battery on a person. Huh??? nevermind.

I guess I'm strange because I love seeing more teams in the midwest succeed in basketball. This year we have Creighton, Kansas, Wichita State, Iowa, ISU and Nebraska all having pretty dang good seasons. It makes it exciting.

Now, I'm not around Omaha or Lincoln so I don't run into Creighton fans much. I don't understand why Husker fans would be upset that Creighton fans support Husker football. Why would you discourage a group of people from rooting for your program even though it's just that one program? Makes no sense to me.

The need to pay a rather hefty sum of tuition for a rather pedestrian educational experience is a bit baffling to me (no, I don't think being the #1 regional university in the middle of the country is that big of an accomplishment).

They kind of act like they are Harvard...but outside of Omaha and KC no one really knows anything about Creighton