S Hunter Dale [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Maybe I am in the minority but I think this needs to be said.

This kid lives in a big city with lots of schools that have football and baseball programs. Why are parents allowing a coach to have this much control of their child's decision?

If I am ever fortunate to have one of my boys get recruited like this kid is, if he likes a place he can commit. If the coach doesn't like it, my kid can go play elsewhere. His talents and abilities will follow.

The power and arrogance of the coach is maddening.

I think you have a very big misconception of what this coach is doing. If I'm blessed to have a kid with Hunters talent, I'd be making sure he was coached by a guy like this coach. A guy who understands that life is a LOT more than football and is going to teach his kids life lessons, not just football. The coach has said that kids in his program will understand and live by commitment. When you commit to something, you do it. School, life, anything. If you don't, you learn the hard way - you don't play for him. I think that just oozes class act, in my opinion. Teach these kids what it means to be a good man, not just a good football player.

Regardless, rumor on the street is he has met with his coach and will be committing tomorrow.

This.

What his coach is doing is keeping his kids from jumping the gun and putting college coaching staffs in limbo with a wishy washy athlete. And as the above mentions he is stressing to his players the meaning of honor and commitment. With as much as peoplebitch about kids bouncing around committing after every visit they take, you'd think more would welcome and respect the hell out of this coach and his morals.

I love this

You make good points. But I am not so sure this coach is as stand up as you believe. If he was, how did this go from a commitment one day to not even being considered the next? Someone got in the coaches ear.

You people are so frustrating. He has not eliminated us. A fan made him that and he retweeted it. We discussed this a page ago but you all just come to here and decide to bitch because you can without having to put any thought into it or read anything. Relax.

Aww. But I want to be angry and rant about people I don't know.

With the small class Bo can bring in, I wonder how long he waits on this? Has there been any other solid interest from safeties that Bo would take over Hunter now?

Marquise Doherty

Will Sunderland and Brandon Scott could also be in that discussion, though Nebraska might be in a better position with Doherty at the moment compared to the other two.