If you could pick one Huskerboard member to meet, who would it be?

Daskers, skerchicago, redout22, gsg, moiraine, mlb

Walks would be number one probably until he pulls out some peyote or other crazy native American sh#t.

And of course Bucky

So you can shoot or stab me or something?

Stab you with his dick?

You'd like that wouldn't you?

Daskers, skerchicago, redout22, gsg, moiraine, mlb

Walks would be number one probably until he pulls out some peyote or other crazy native American sh#t.

And of course Bucky

So you can shoot or stab me or something?

I'm hurt you'd say such a thing.

And for the record Columbian Neckties are the only way to roll.

***SNIP***

...I think AR Husker Fan is really cool and I'd like to meet him, too, but I'm told they don't let him out of Arkansas, and I'm not going down there, so that'll probably never happen.

And in this one instance, Arkansas knows a good thing when it has it. It won't let me out as it fears its greatest asset will be poached by other states. But that's why I'm here - to let all of you bask in my glow from afar...

***SNIP***

...I think AR Husker Fan is really cool and I'd like to meet him, too, but I'm told they don't let him out of Arkansas, and I'm not going down there, so that'll probably never happen.

And in this one instance, Arkansas knows a good thing when it has it. It won't let me out as it fears its greatest asset will be poached by other states. But that's why I'm here - to let all of you bask in my glow from afar...

I think Bielema's wife is the best asset. Or at least has the best assets

Some of the 'out-of-state/not first and foremost Husker fans' people that come to mind are Cy, killercacti and there's an A&M guy that I can't remember his handle.

Anyone remember the scene from 'The 40-year Old Virgin' when they did the speed-dating thing? Not that it would ever happen, of course, but it'd be interesting to sit down for a minute or two with Huskerboarders, and then right before you move on to the next person you reveal to each other what your Huskerboard name is. I wonder what the shocking/not shocking percentage would be.

But to (sort of) answer the question, I've tail-gated with Husker fans that I didn't know, I've sat with Husker fans at the games that I didn't know, I've sat at Husker watch sites in Texas, Colorado, California, Arizona, Florida and of course, places all over Nebraska with Husker fans that I didn't know. There's probably a good chance I've chatted with someone from here and didn't know it. But the bottom line is, I've never had a bad experience talking to a fellow Husker fan. So chances are good I'd enjoy meeting and talking to any of you.

I'd like to meet any of yall. But i'd have to say the one id look forward to the most is Knapplc. From his vast knowledge of the program and players. Plus his ability to get into the facilities for pictures. Makes me think he's Tom Osborne or Bo Polini's secretary lol.

Anyone remember the scene from 'The 40-year Old Virgin' when they did the speed-dating thing? Not that it would ever happen, of course, but it'd be interesting to sit down for a minute or two with Huskerboarders, and then right before you move on to the next person you reveal to each other what your Huskerboard name is. I wonder what the shocking/not shocking percentage would be.

I'd say the shock factor would be pretty high. Especially when everyone realizes you wanna be on a speed date with all of us lol.