NU football vs NU basketball

NU football vs NU basketball  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All I know is that I went to PBA for the first time a couple weeks ago. Now granted, there's a lot of excitement surrounding this basketball program right now, and Miles has infused a lot of renewed energy, but that atomsphere there is something I'd take over a football game's anyday. Football-as much as I just love being there-just has too damn much of a serious business-like feel to it. That basketball game was a show. The overall football production needs to get with it and create the same kind of fun and relaxed atmosphere.

I really only asked the question to see if Nebraska is somewhat turning into a basketball school in the eyes of the fans. Clearly not after just 1 year. However if Miles sticks around and builds this thing to what it could be, I could definitely see Nebraska turning into a pu&&y state....I mean, Basketball state.