CB P.J. Mbanasor [Oklahoma Commit]

Mavric

Trai Mosley tweeted out this morning saying pj thought all Nebraska was is cornfields. We need to get him on campus immediately to help change that perception for him. I believe Oklahoma is the firm leader as of now but that could change

Trai Mosley tweeted out this morning saying pj thought all Nebraska was is cornfields. We need to get him on campus immediately to help change that perception for him. I believe Oklahoma is the firm leader as of now but that could change

Then Trai needs to show him it's not ASAP.

PJ Mbanasor ‪@PeterJayy_2 49s

Let's gooooo! I'm done! ‪#BlessedBoomer

TheFootballBrainiacs ‏‪@TheFbBrainiacs 4m

BREAKING: Star CB, PJ Mbanasor (‪@PeterJayy_2) has committed to the University of Oklahoma! ‪http://thefootballbrainiacs.com/?p=4892

That's too bad. He just visited there, and obviously, he saw enough to buy in. I was hoping we could get him to campus to do the same thing.

Bummer - I really liked this kid.

Fortunately there's still a ways to go until signing day, hopefully Trai can convince him to get up here sometime during the season and maybe we can change his mind.

This would be great. Would still like to get him but if there was ever a year to miss on a guy like this, it would be this year with Lee and Anderson on board.

Bummer - I really liked this kid.

Fortunately there's still a ways to go until signing day, hopefully Trai can convince him to get up here sometime during the season and maybe we can change his mind.

This would be great. Would still like to get him but if there was ever a year to miss on a guy like this, it would be this year with Lee and Anderson on board.

If we had Trai and PJ in the fold, it would have really helped to get 2016 CB KeShawn Somerville. Of course, Somerville is coming up to BRW, so we still have plenty of opportunity to land him without PJ.

This is why the rules need to be changed regarding official visits during Junior year. It isn't hard for OU to talk a Texas kid into driving up on his own dime. It is a little different to get him to travel to Lincoln. With kids signing earlier and earlier, it is not a good position for Nebraska. We land a high percentage of kids who take official visits and learn that it isn't all "corn fields." The campus and facilities are great draws if we can get kids up here for the experience.

• Fire 1

This is why the rules need to be changed regarding official visits during Junior year. It isn't hard for OU to talk a Texas kid into driving up on his own dime. It is a little different to get him to travel to Lincoln. With kids signing earlier and earlier, it is not a good position for Nebraska. We land a high percentage of kids who take official visits and learn that it isn't all "corn fields." The campus and facilities are great draws if we can get kids up here for the experience.

At the very least they NEED to be able to visit during the summer before their senior year. This is a HUGE disadvantage for Nebraska. However, every school in talent rich areas is going to fight this tooth and nail because they know they are going to lose some kids if they are allowed to see other parts of the country.

• 3 weeks later...