Any Avery Moss updates?

If i were him I'd be doing some volunteer work on the weekend to show that I'm able to contribute to the community in a positive way. Holding down a job wouldn't hurt either. I'd also buy some sweat pants with belt loops and a nice fitting belt.

He currently has a full-time job at some car dealership in Lincoln.

If i were him I'd be doing some volunteer work on the weekend to show that I'm able to contribute to the community in a positive way. Holding down a job wouldn't hurt either. I'd also buy some sweat pants with belt loops and a nice fitting belt.

Hope it's not a Rhett Bomar kind of job!

• Fire 1

Care to fill me in on the joke? I remember Rhett Bromar, but I don't remember the reference.

Care to fill me in on the joke? I remember Rhett Bromar, but I don't remember the reference.
Rhett was an OU QB who had a "job" at a dealership in which he was getting paid for but wasn't actually showing up to work at.

Rhett was an OU QB who had a "job" at a dealership in which he was getting paid for but wasn't actually showing up to work at.

Oh, okay. Thanks! I wonder if Avery is still under all the strict NCAA rules even though he's not allowed on campus.

And said he would be enrolling in counseling.

And said he would be enrolling in counseling.

That's great to hear. I'm confident we'll be seeing him back on the team in 2015.

If he comes back in 15, that would solidify an already good DL.

I think it's more accurate to state that him coming back doesn't solidify our DL. DT is what would be solidified, but DE might be the position with the least amount of depth on the team in 2015 as Gregory is likely to leave for the NFL this year.

McMullen and Moss would still be a very good 1-2 punch. Moss played at a consistently high level as a RSFR. Give McMullen another year or experience and growth and I don't think that duo would be a problem.

I think it's more accurate to state that him coming back doesn't solidify our DL. DT is what would be solidified, but DE might be the position with the least amount of depth on the team in 2015 as Gregory is likely to leave for the NFL this year.

McMullen and Moss would still be a very good 1-2 punch. Moss played at a consistently high level as a RSFR. Give McMullen another year or experience and growth and I don't think that duo would be a problem.

They certainly would be, but if Moss doesn't come back to campus we're in real trouble at DE. McMullen and Keels would be the only players with experience (assuming Keels gets PT this season). They'll both be seniors to boot, after them we won't have much. I think this is why we're looking to take a few more DE prospects in the current recruiting cycle.

They certainly would be, but if Moss doesn't come back to campus we're in real trouble at DE. McMullen and Keels would be the only players with experience (assuming Keels gets PT this season). They'll both be seniors to boot, after them we won't have much. I think this is why we're looking to take a few more DE prospects in the current recruiting cycle.

Probably Natter as well.