The A$$Hole that ejected Tim Miles aka Karl Hess

Dude is horrible. I'm ashamed to say that he's a regular in the ACC. You'd think that the (arguably) best conference in college basketball could find the best refs there are, but obviously not.

He's the Ron Cherry (ACC Football; Givin' him the business guy) of ACC Basketball - the guy that neither team wants to see show up because they know that there's gonna be questionable calls.

Dude is horrible. I'm ashamed to say that he's a regular in the ACC. You'd think that the (arguably) best conference in college basketball could find the best refs there are, but obviously not.

He's the Ron Cherry (ACC Football; Givin' him the business guy) of ACC Basketball - the guy that neither team wants to see show up because they know that there's gonna be questionable calls.

Yep. He's just awful

Dirk Chatelain@dirkchatelain 2m

Statement from Karl Hess: "Prior to the second technical foul call, there was a shot clock error that both the shot clock operator..."

Dirk Chatelain@dirkchatelain 2m

"...and officials did not notice. The error should have been noticed and could have been corrected."

Why can't the guy admit that after the first T that Miles received he had a grudge and was going to pounce the minute he felt he was being criticized?

I don't know, sometimes you're just going to get refs like that. I don't think the 'right thing' for your team with everything on the line is to get yourself ejected. I don't think he should have been, but I hope he's a little smarter and more judicious the next time we run into a guy like this, and we will, so that he can stay on the sidelines and hopefully get us the W. Which is all that matters.

Sorry zoogies. Hess is the Angel Hernandez/Joe West of NCAA BB. Guys like this shouldn't even be allowed to keep their jobs.

Oh no, not arguing that all guys. Sorry if it came off that way.

Just saying, nothing we can control could stop us from running into a terrible ref again. Maybe with this experience in tow, the next time we do, everyone will be able to stay on top if it and come out together.