Kickoff Time Announcement Thread - Primetime Games: Miami, MSU, *FSU*

I wish that Bye Week was before Michigan State. Instead, we will face them as our sixth game in six weeks to start the season.

Michigan State's schedule

vs. Jacksonville State

@ Oregon (11-2)

BYE

vs. Eastern Michigan (2-10)

vs. Wyoming (5-7)

vs. Nebraska (9-4)

Nebraska's schedule

vs. Florida Atlantic (6-6)

vs. McNeese State

@ Fresno State (11-2)

vs. Miami (9-4)

vs. Illinois (4-8)

@ Michigan State (13-1)

BYE

Maybe the tougher schedule will help us when it comes to the Michigan State game. :dunno

Something I noticed from this is they haven't set all the November games yet. Anyone else think the game @ WISC becomes a 7pm start if it decides the West?

If the B1G allows it, which very likely will not happen.

Penn State/Illinois is an 8:00 kickoff on November 1st.

I wouldn't rule it out.

Something I noticed from this is they haven't set all the November games yet. Anyone else think the game @ WISC becomes a 7pm start if it decides the West?

If the B1G allows it, which very likely will not happen.

I thought they (B1G officials) mentioned last year or the year before that they didn't have any specific policies forbidding it, and if both teams wanted it they'd allow it.

• Fire 1

Just remember.....prime time hasn't been friendly to Nebraska in the recent past......lets hope were ready for the lights this time and don't have another Pelini-style shellacking.

We are 20-9 in primetime games under Bo. 20-6 if you don't count championship games, and 15-2 in home games.

Edit, found the link

Am I the only one who is kinda worried about the Miami game? Mostly because they have a beast at RB and stopping the run hasn't necessarily been a strong point for our defense in the recent past?

Last year, Miami was worse than us in every major defensive statistic. They got progressively worse as the season went on, while NU got better. Their starting QB tor his ACL last week, and their offense will be centered entirely on Duke Johnson, he broke his ankle last season and has been out since then.

Sure it could happen, but I don't see it. Early, early, early pick is NU by 14+.

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 8h

Hey @NateClouse over/under on recruits for the Miami prime time game? My guess is 10 official visitors if not more.

Nate Clouse@NateClouse 7h

.@Sean_Callahan The 7pm kick is huge for #Huskers recruiting. Will have at least 10 official visitors. CB commit Eric Lee is one of them.

Nate Clouse@NateClouse 6h

The 7pm kick of #Miami v #Huskers game will not only be huge for getting official visitors on campus, but also to get top area 2016's too.

I wish that Bye Week was before Michigan State. Instead, we will face them as our sixth game in six weeks to start the season.

Michigan State's schedule

vs. Jacksonville State

@ Oregon (11-2)

BYE

vs. Eastern Michigan (2-10)

vs. Wyoming (5-7)

vs. Nebraska (9-4)

Nebraska's schedule

vs. Florida Atlantic (6-6)

vs. McNeese State

@ Fresno State (11-2)

vs. Miami (9-4)

vs. Illinois (4-8)

@ Michigan State (13-1)

BYE

Maybe the tougher schedule will help us when it comes to the Michigan State game. :dunno

I actually like the way the schedule sets up. NU should be highly favored to win 4 of the first 5 before facing Michigan State, and will likely be slightly favored to beat Miami. It could give us a chance to start coming together more on offense and continue to improve our young defense.

If we ended up playing Michigan State at the end of a long stretch of conference games, that would be a different story.

Just remember.....prime time hasn't been friendly to Nebraska in the recent past......lets hope were ready for the lights this time and don't have another Pelini-style shellacking.

Nebraska is 38-5 all-time in night games at Memorial Stadium and has won its last 12 prime-time games in Lincoln.

I thought we lost to USC at home in primetime maybe 4 years ago?

Nebraska is 38-5 all-time in night games at Memorial Stadium and has won its last 12 prime-time games in Lincoln.

I think the last home prime time loss was a lovely 52-17 beating in 08 at the hands of Mizzou.