Kickoff Time Announcement Thread - Primetime Games: Miami, MSU, *FSU*

Just remember.....prime time hasn't been friendly to Nebraska in the recent past......lets hope were ready for the lights this time and don't have another Pelini-style shellacking.

We are 20-9 in primetime games under Bo. 20-6 if you don't count championship games, and 15-2 in home games.

• Fire 5

Just remember.....prime time hasn't been friendly to Nebraska in the recent past......lets hope were ready for the lights this time and don't have another Pelini-style shellacking.

Nebraska is 38-5 all-time in night games at Memorial Stadium and has won its last 12 prime-time games in Lincoln.

• Fire 4

I'm gonna have to watch the MSU game on mute if Musburger is commentating......I can't do Brent and Kirk.

Musberger was demoted to the SEC Network. Pretty sure it's Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit as the "A Team" now.

Wait....I thought anything in the SEC was an upgrade to anything outside the SEC? He could leave his current job and be the guy who washes the jocks of the SEC football teams and it's a promotion to anything anyone else is doing.

The only other notable games on September 20th are Clemson/Florida State and Florida/Alabama.

Gameday has been to a few Clemson/Florida State games recently IIRC and Florida/Alabama would probably be featured on CBS anyway.

As of today, We are the only game that week that has a set start date.

I'd say we have a pretty good shot at it.

Am I the only one who is kinda worried about the Miami game? Mostly because they have a beast at RB and stopping the run hasn't necessarily been a strong point for our defense in the recent past?

Miami will have good athletes no doubt, but they have their own problems. The defense was terrible last year. They beat Florida early, but we found out that Florida was terrible. There defense was very porous last year and has some holes to fill.

Include into their troubles that the guy that was suppose to be the starting QB tore his ACL this spring and you can see they have some problems.

Should they be taken lightly? Not in the slightest, but they are not the juggernaut they were in the 80's or even close to as good as they were in the early 2000's.

• Fire 1