Game of Thrones - Please no spoilers from ASOIAF

Soooo......

jon-awake.gif

No spoilers!!!!
It was just a matter of "when". Not "if".

This!

Duh we all knew they were going to bring Bran's story line back this season!

It looks like they are going to use Bran's flashback visions as a way to explain the origin of Jon Snow. That's at least my prediction.

Soooo......

jon-awake.gif

No spoilers!!!!
It was just a matter of "when". Not "if".

This!

Duh we all knew they were going to bring Bran's story line back this season!

It looks like they are going to use Bran's flashback visions as a way to explain the origin of Jon Snow. That's at least my prediction.

I hope Ramsay Bolton kills Bran. That kid is annoying AF

Bran is pretty lame...

Ramsey might go down as one of the best bad guys ever...

That scene with the step mother and step brother was one of the most disturbing of this show, ever. I was very uncomfortable watching it and I have a high tolerance for that kind of stuff.

I hate Ramsey. The sooner that guy gets killed, the better.

• Fire 1

Bran is pretty lame...

That scene with the step mother and step brother was one of the most disturbing of this show, ever. I was very uncomfortable watching it and I have a high tolerance for that kind of stuff.

I hate Ramsey. The sooner that guy gets killed, the better.

My money is on an epic fight between him and Brienne of Tarth.

Bran is pretty lame...

He definitely has the top 3 most disturbing moments; Rape, castration, and fratricide.

Bran is pretty lame...

He definitely has the top 3 most disturbing moments; Rape, castration, and fratricide.

Ha ha! I actually fast forwarded through the kennel scene to avoid what we all knew was coming. And when I was rewatching season five last week I fast forwarded through the scene with Stanis' daughter getting lit up. (Seeing that once, last year, was enough for me.) Great series, but there are some pretty disturbing parts.

Is it hard to guess who Jon's mom(parents) are from the TV show? I mean, who do you guys think she(they) are? I think it's kind of obvious from the books, but hasn't been stated outright so it's still just an opinion. (Although I feel 90% sure about it). I haven't watched the past 2-3 season of GoT yet so I don't know what they've said about it if anything.

I won't comment on your comments if it seems they haven't hinted.