SIGNED - WR Stanley Morgan

Monique8 congrats ! we don't get a lot of parents on her of our players or recruits so I gotta pick your brain. before visiting what where you an your families and friends your thoughts on Nebraska and after the visit what impressed you the most? most people from ese where seem to think its nothing but cornfields up here!

lol I can't lie we thought it was also but to our surprise it wasn't nothing what we expected. It wasn't one thing that impressed us it was several things. The one thing that caught my attention was the academic part and to my surprise it caught Stanley eyes also. He mentioned it on television when he announced his decision. He said Nebraska showed him that in he could be more than football. Also the coaching staff was so real and genuine. And the fans were also.
  • Fire 2

Monique8 congrats ! we don't get a lot of parents on her of our players or recruits so I gotta pick your brain. before visiting what where you an your families and friends your thoughts on Nebraska and after the visit what impressed you the most? most people from ese where seem to think its nothing but cornfields up here!

lol I can't lie we thought it was also but to our surprise it wasn't nothing what we expected. It wasn't one thing that impressed us it was several things. The one thing that caught my attention was the academic part and to my surprise it caught Stanley eyes also. He mentioned it on television when he announced his decision. He said Nebraska showed him that in he could be more than football. Also the coaching staff was so real and genuine. And the fans were also.

It happens every time lol. Its just getting people to give Nebraska a chance...a legitimate one.

I may be a bit biased, but I really think this class is going to be special. Really glad to have your son a part of it. I think this could be the class that puts us back into the contender category for a long time. I like the direction recruiting is going. Welcome Stanley! Look forward to seeing you on the field for years to come!

looking at his offer list I think I speak for everyone on the forum by saying we are excited that he committed to Nebraska!

thank you.hope every one is ok up there due to weather conditions

weather conditions? this is normal. 5 months of freezing your ass off 5 months of sweating a 2 months of man its nice out
5 months wow I will pray for Stanley because down south it's 41°and we're freezing. Lol

I may be a bit biased, but I really think this class is going to be special. Really glad to have your son a part of it. I think this could be the class that puts us back into the contender category for a long time. I like the direction recruiting is going. Welcome Stanley! Look forward to seeing you on the field for years to come!

thank you but Nebraska looking good to me now

looking at his offer list I think I speak for everyone on the forum by saying we are excited that he committed to Nebraska!

weather conditions? this is normal. 5 months of freezing your ass off 5 months of sweating a 2 months of man its nice out
5 months wow I will pray for Stanley because down south it's 41°and we're freezing. Lol
what are the coldest months

November-March, expect to be fairly cold. Don't worry, they'll get him plenty of warm "team gear" - wish I had the nice sweatpants, sweatshirts, hats, etc. the players wear around campus! Now the fun question - has Stanley ever seen snow?

I'm going to say they are greatly exaggerating the cold for 5 months...we are not Michigan or Minnesota cold. I've played golf in December and have worn shorts on Thanksgiving many, many times. December, January and Feb can get pretty cold but the rest of the year it's not bad. Summer can get hot and humid but coming from Orleans you might laugh at that comment. Welcome to the Family!!!

November-March, expect to be fairly cold. Don't worry, they'll get him plenty of warm "team gear" - wish I had the nice sweatpants, sweatshirts, hats, etc. the players wear around campus! Now the fun question - has Stanley ever seen snow?

lol he is 18 yrs old and it snowed in New orleans twice for him but not like that!!!! He will be fine.

I'm going to say they are greatly exaggerating the cold for 5 months...we are not Michigan or Minnesota cold. I've played golf in December and have worn shorts on Thanksgiving many, many times. December, January and Feb can get pretty cold but the rest of the year it's not bad. Summer can get hot and humid but coming from Orleans you might laugh at that comment. Welcome to the Family!!!

thank you. He can handle the heat.its the cold weather but he will be fine