Drake Martinez has left the program - Will Attend Michigan State

Guessing he doesn't like his spot on the depth chart and I can't blame him. His chances at much playing time over the next three years is largely based on Alexander or Gerry getting hurt and that's only if he beats out Singleton.

I figured we'd move him to QB to resolve this issue.

• Fire 2

Probably a good move on both parts. The Martinez era had to end IMO.

I disagree. I appreciate all the hard work and dedication that Taylor gave to this program and looked forward to Drake's contributions. I was happy to see him join the program and welcomed him. It is unfortunate that it didn't work out. I don't know the details, but I wish him the best in the future.

• Fire 3

I disagree. I appreciate all the hard work and dedication that Taylor gave to this program and looked forward to Drake's contributions. I was happy to see him join the program and welcomed him. It is unfortunate that it didn't work out. I don't know the details, but I wish him the best in the future.

I think you would have to really look to find someone who didn't appreciate what Taylor tried to give to the program. But at this point I bet the Martinez family and the program want away from each other.

I think you would have to really look to find someone who didn't appreciate what Taylor tried to give to the program. But at this point I bet the Martinez family and the program want away from each other.

I probably should have said the "Casey Martinez era" had to end IMO. No issue with the kids. I think the kids biggest problem may be Casey.