Stringfellow

You know, the bad part, is how much he said he was in, got the fan base and players extremely pumped up, just to be a complete tool. I absolutely have no respect for this kid, like at all. I don't wish him any negativity, but this is one transfer I won't go out of my way to see how he is doing.

As for Ole Miss, you can't blame them for going after this kid, just like Alabama, but for them to get him over us and 'Bama, $omething is going on. I am not going to $ay what I think i$ going on, but it ha$ to be $omething $hady.

This speaks huge volumes to the type of person he is. Good riddance.

This thread speaks volumes about the type of people we are. The kid made a decision let it go. We don't criticize the character of a kid who switches his commitment to us.

Correct. Just switching commits doesn't mean bad character. However, when you factor in why he is transferring to begin with and now this.

Well....I'll start questioning his character.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Agreed. No need to slam his character. People like money.

Considering taking money is still against NCAA rules, I think we can still slam his character.

After he taunted the Nebraska fan bases on his Twitter, I think its fair to take the gloves off.
Lol at Drake wishing him the best of luck. f#*k you too, drake! Haha
  • Fire 1

If you are upset enough to swear at a former student athlete over his activity on social media, maybe you should step back and evaluate your life.

1) It's called a joke. Can I get a mod to see if it's possible to auto-insert the sarcasm icon every time I post?

2) People do it all the time with our current student athletes. Calm down.

But hey. I'll be evaluating my life all week while I fish in the North Woods. Enjoy Nebraska friends. Don't get caught in the twisters.

Was really looking forward to getting another good receiver, but as others have pointed out, I'm thinking his comments about joining Alabama should serve as a giant red flag.

I want guys who choose the Huskers, yet are equally impressed by Alabama -- not those that are afraid to work to be the best ("all business").

• Fire 2

Agreed. No need to slam his character. People like money.

Considering taking money is still against NCAA rules, I think we can still slam his character.

After he taunted the Nebraska fan bases on his Twitter, I think its fair to take the gloves off.
Lol at Drake wishing him the best of luck. f#*k you too, drake! Haha

Ha Ha I was thinking the same thing atbone95. I just wasn't going to post it lol.

I agree with Husker Rob on this. But again we may have taken his comments out of context. He may be a normal kid that wants to play football, but have good time at college. Saben can come across as a hard ass at just about any moment. IE. Losing valuable recruiting time preparing for the MNC, celebration is over, preparation starts the next day. You can have those attitudes, but those should not be the highlight of interviews. Bo at least has some fun to him. These kids work hard and should enjoy their time in college, student/athlete.

We may be judging him to harshly on those comments is my take.

I must admit that I am happy he is not here, we see how well our transfers fair at other programs. Quitters quit for a reason, normally engrained. Much better he does not show up, than come and be a waste of a scholarship or a question on attitude and dedication.

Things always work out for the best. Time to move on.

As to the SEC cheating, might be true, but they do have better and more athletes in the geographical area than most others. The rust belt moving to the south has helped on this. But I prefer to believe that we play a game fair, that others do to. I know pixie dust, but for me innocent till proven guilty.

I do know that when we were winning, we were the big cheaters, county scholarships, taking criminals, kids that did not academically qualify. That was the story on us. Most of it not true. I guess when they are accusing your program of cheating you must be doing something right.

• Fire 1