You went to college where? And how did you like it?

UNL for undergraduate in business. I should have taken it way more serious than I did. I believe it's a good school if you go with the right attitude to get a good education. If you want to sluff off and party, that is possible too. There have been extremely successful people who have graduated from there with a good education and ones who just squeaked by and got a diploma. It's what you put into it.

I have taken some executive training courses at various colleges such as Harvard and Chicago University. I was very impressed with both schools.

Spent 2 years at Highland Community College in Kansas (was the only school where I could keep playing baseball).

After that spent 3 years at Western Illinois University. WIU for me was the best thing at the time. Needed to grow up and get away from home. The school is definitely in a college town and there is very little to do there outside of party, which isn't a bad thing at all. The good thing is that the college is 3 hours from Chicago and 2 hours from St. Louis so a nice weekend trip wasn't hard to find.

Baker University - "The oldest and finest institution of higher learning in the state of Kansas." I played basketball and double-majored in Finance and Economics. It was the best four years of my life. I wish I could go back. As far as school, the faculty was second to none. Beautiful small campus.

Harlaxton - Grantham, England. Studied abroad for 4 months. Home of Sir Isaac Newton, and all of the bars are named accordingly (Gravity, Arc, 90 Degrees). Great faculty from all over that taught European history and normal curriculum so you weren't behind when you returned. Got to travel a lot and play with some semi-professional basketball squads.

Washburn University - JD. I like to claim the majority of the Kansas Supreme Court and forget about the Phelps family. First year sucked, second year was cool, third year is unnecessary. I'll be paying off loans the rest of my life, but I would do it again.

UNL- loved my time in Lincoln. I was more of a partier/socializer than a buckle down and hit the books type. Can't say I was impressed with my classes or the quality of professors but that probably had more to do with me than them. But the euchre, poker, drinking, & football games........OMG. lol

Also did some classes at Southeast CC in Lincoln after UNL. It was ok but seemed sort of like going back to high school, really super easy, you guys. They insisted that I take their math classes even though I had previously far exceeded their offerings at UNL. Tested out of every math class they offered in about 1 week.

UNL, Pepperdine, George Mason. All three were pretty good places to go to school.

27424758d1394748465-fansproject-stuntico

Ha ha! Why not George Mason? It's a good option in the DC area. Especially since it's about one third the price of Georgetown or George Washington.