Favorite forgotten moments from the past few seasons

Random but in the third quarter (I think) against Mizzou in 2010, Nu stopped them four times in a row with goal to go and Bo went nuts, as well as the rest of the sideline in celebration

It's always just stuck out to me for some reason.

Was that the biggest play of Ciante Evans' career? Offhand . . . I'd guess yes.

that thursday night ksu game. it was a breakout moment for t-mart. and david had a special day as well, per usual.

We hosted a watch party for that game and were out playing catch in the street at halftime when the wives/girlfriends shouted out the door that Martinez just scored on a 70ish yard TD run.

Thanks Mrs. carlfense for not telling us that the game was starting again. Second biggest mistake she has made. :steam

• Fire 2

Mizzoue 2010 came to my mind as well but for another reason. Anybody remember how they got the ball to start both halves and couldnt really do much about it.

I don't remember that happening at Mizzou, but I do remember that happening against Oklahoma St. To my understanding, this can happen if one of the captains says the wrong thing. Like, if we win the toss and instead of saying we "defer" to the second half, we say something like we'll kick off or something to that nature, then we've used our option to choose right there for the second half.

It's dumb, it's confusing. Honestly, whoever gets the ball to start the game should be required to kick off to start the second half. But, I guess a little word mix up can screw you.

Don't remember the weather but occasionally the coach would rather have the wind in a particular quarter than the ball to start. For example, if you have a decent lead and the wind is strong, you can choose to defend a goal to make the other team have to go into the wind in the fourth quarter.

that thursday night ksu game. it was a breakout moment for t-mart. and david had a special day as well, per usual.

I was at that one. The KSU fans were in rare form. Luckily there was a Catholic church near the stadium that considered it their Christian duty to (for $5) provide parking and surveillance for the vehicles of the invading red horde.

Two come to mind:

- 2010 against Kansas state, beginning of the third quarter, third down, Taylor takes a QB draw 80 yards for a touchdown.

- 2009 against OU, prince picks off Landry jones and leads to the only touchdown. Which won us the game.

Mizzoue 2010 came to my mind as well but for another reason. Anybody remember how they got the ball to start both halves and couldnt really do much about it.

I don't remember that happening at Mizzou, but I do remember that happening against Oklahoma St. To my understanding, this can happen if one of the captains says the wrong thing. Like, if we win the toss and instead of saying we "defer" to the second half, we say something like we'll kick off or something to that nature, then we've used our option to choose right there for the second half.

It's dumb, it's confusing. Honestly, whoever gets the ball to start the game should be required to kick off to start the second half. But, I guess a little word mix up can screw you.

Don't remember the weather but occasionally the coach would rather have the wind in a particular quarter than the ball to start. For example, if you have a decent lead and the wind is strong, you can choose to defend a goal to make the other team have to go into the wind in the fourth quarter.

Going with this mix-up though, you wouldn't have the choice. Once the second half comes around and if you deferred to the second half your team has to take the ball. If you mixed up at the beginning and kicked of the ball then you'd have to kick off the ball again in the 2nd half.

Plus, I'm not sure what coach wouldn't want to take the ball. I'd take the chance for points every time over wind in the fourth quarter.