ATH Jaason Lewis [Arizona State Commit]

Mavric

Said our facilities are the best he's seen and academics stood out.

Plans to decide on September 23rd. Finalists are Arizona State, LSU, Nebrasa, Ole Miss, and UCLA. Visiting Ole Miss and Arizona State the next two weeks.

We seem to be looking at him at WR which he prefers over TE or defense.

Said he had to get a picture with Westerkamp because he's impressed with his highlights.

The first picture posted of him and the girl. It appears that he could potentially be holding onto a Mic Ultra can. Not that I care as most kids that age do the same but could the NCAA come back against the university on that assuming that this was his official visit?

Am I blind? I don't see anything of the sort

The first picture posted of him and the girl. It appears that he could potentially be holding onto a Mic Ultra can. Not that I care as most kids that age do the same but could the NCAA come back against the university on that assuming that this was his official visit?

It's his white watch on his left hand. Look that the picture with Westerkamp.

2705.gif

• Fire 1

Look at the picture of him and Westerkamp. It's his watch.

For any recruit wonder about what Nebraska has to offer. Here is some comments from Jaason Lewis after his official this past weekend. Link

First thing I was able to do was tour their facilities. Their facilities are on a par with the SEC and probably even better. I was really impressed with the weight room and the technology. It was cool.

The visit was a "10". The best part was the guys. They were so cool and they love Nebraska. Their players are so into it. Everything was perfect.