Alexander Suspended Whole Season!

This is a huge loss. Alexander was hands down my favorite up and coming player. He has a knack for the ball and hits hard as hell. We have the talent there to overcome this loss, but we can't overcome the lack of depth we now have there. The guys that are left, NEED to do all they can to remain healthy and plays on a high level come September. Pretty much pen in Gerry at the other Safety spot now.

First of all I do not believe for a second that he would have just looked at some random guy and said hey look at my roids in my bag. Knowing that this could get him in ALOT of trouble. Sorry I do not buy it, and saying stupid stuff just to say it is just plain stupid. Now if he said that he over heard him talking to someone else then maybe it would be more believable.

First of all I do not believe for a second that he would have just looked at some random guy and said hey look at my roids in my bag. Knowing that this could get him in ALOT of trouble. Sorry I do not buy it, and saying stupid stuff just to say it is just plain stupid. Now if he said that he over heard him talking to someone else then maybe it would be more believable.

Hahaha ok man my friend had talked to Leroy in the class before it's not like he had never talked to him and Leroy came up and said this. He also claimed that the NCAA didn't test for it. Believe what you want but I'm sure if this story can from Mav or a more known huskerboard member it would be more believable? This team has already shown it doesn't have some of the brightest crayons in the box. That's not a story my friend would just make up. And the fact that someone else said he failed a drug test gives the story a little more validity. But again I know must don't believe it.

I don't know whether it's true or not.

But I would be fairly certain that players have buddies they talk to in class even if they don't hang out with them often. It's college. The story "SUHperman" or whatever his name is, is somewhat believable, but only if you think college kids are dumb in terms of common sense. Which I happen to think they are for numerous reasons.

Some of you are such purists. Everyday life of how a college athlete SHOULD act, doesn't happen very often. I know from my time I spent in Lincoln.

But I would be fairly certain that players have buddies they talk to in class even if they don't hang out with them often. It's college. The story "SUHperman" or whatever his name is, is somewhat believable, but only if you think college kids are dumb in terms of common sense. Which I happen to think they are for numerous reasons.

Some of you are such purists. Everyday life of how a college athlete SHOULD act, doesn't happen very often. I know from my time I spent in Lincoln.

This is true. I've had classes with multiple players and have met some and became friends with some through mutual friends. Players don't just hangout with other players. And your last lines were said beautifully. There's a lot that the public doesn't know and students/friends of players do.
  • Fire 1

This is true. I've had classes with multiple players and have met some and became friends with some through mutual friends. Players don't just hangout with other players. And your last lines were said beautifully. There's a lot that the public doesn't know and students/friends of players do.

This x1000!

Lol, I definitely know through personal experience that Players hang out with people outside of the program I hung out with some in the mid 90's. #1 IF and that is a definite IF one of them would have ever told me that they do roids I sure as hell wouldn't be stating it on an instant message board. Also, I absolutely know they are still young and dumb in most cases, but not as dumb as most people that aren't in an athletic program. They have to go through ALOT just to get accepted to a college for an athletic scholarship. And Yes there is ALOT that people don't understand about these guys and gals and how their lives are affected when they are under a microscope everyday.

Love all the speculation, as if knowing the nature of the offense will get him back on the field faster. Hope he has a long talk with Moss about complying with the terms of a suspension. If it will truly take a year to correct the unnamed offense, I have to go with the PetSmart cashier who claimed it involved Bo's cat and a beard trimmer. ... Has anyone actually seen the cat lately?.... :dunno

• 6 months later...

* LeRoy Alexander. After a suspension, the junior safety will be practicing in the spring. "It's kind of up to him right now. He's got to make those good choices and take advantage of it. I'm looking forward to seeing him succeed."

LJS

Kind of sounds like he's on some sort of probation or at least a short leash. At least he's back - he and Gerry would be a GREAT combo.

I don't know. I often show random strangers I just met the dead hookers in my trunk. It's a good conversation starter. It's also a great way to pick up women.