Martinez TD's on you tube

It's off season. Saw this video of every TD by Martinez. I tend to remember the "injured" Martinez instead of the healthy Martinez. After watching the videos, when healthy, that kid was an animal. Didn't realize he lowered his shoulder as much or could actually make cuts. And fast, real fast.

After Mizzou, I do not think he was ever close to being 100%. Healthy, could have done so much more..........

• Fire 3

I'll never forget when he went off against KSU and Washington. All he needed at the time was the slightest bit of daylight and he was gone. Probably the fastest player in CFB at the time.

Washington was the first time I got to see him on TV. I thought, damn, this kid us the fastest player I have seen. Amazing.

I'll never forget when he went off against KSU and Washington. All he needed at the time was the slightest bit of daylight and he was gone. Probably the fastest player in CFB at the time.

Washington was the first time I got to see him on TV. I thought, damn, this kid us the fastest player I have seen. Amazing.

Pre-injury it was effortless, like he was gliding. Everyone has their opinions of him as a QB understandably, but those first few games are something you look back in 20 years and say, "remember that kid T-Magic and his first few games?".

I'd say at the very least Michael Vick still easily has him beat, but he nonetheless had a remarkable career here that will never be remembered with the respect it should.

Too be fair the poster did say "at the time".

I was referring to NUance saying Taylor might have the best running highlights of any QB ever.