Aaron Curry transferring

Williams might be having a good camp but his is made of rubber bands and legos.

Curry was going to get 20-30 snaps a game (I would guess) Heck most starting DT's only get around 50-60 snaps a game (Unless you are playing EA sports where you just never take guys out!)

Have you ever stepped on a lego?? That makes it even more dangerous if he breaks....

To keep this on point:

It sucks that we are losing depth and especially a guy who started but if he is leaving it is because he wasnt going to play, and therefore our Dline is just fine without him.

#nextmanup

It could have been personal reasons, too. I guess there's not much to speculate about. The good news is I feel we're getting so many decent, promising athletes on the roster that any loss is no longer a huge deal. Obviously, hope it works out for him wherever he ends up, but we've got other guys to throw into the mix and now it'll be their time to step up.

I think this highlights both the concerns with Bo's early recruiting, and underscores how that's changed with his recent classes. We couldn't have dealt with this as well in 2011 or even up to 2013. I think many of us are still in the habit of panicking over a few hits like we're Nevada or something, but Nebraska just isn't that fragile anymore. The roster is, finally, in largely healthy shape (as long Armstrong stays healthy, though if Fyfe is good as they say...even that may turn out to be nothing to worry about).

The other spot I can think of that's maybe not so ideal is DE, given all those true freshmen we have. Thankfully, we haven't lost Gregory or McMullen.

And Curry isn't going to OU after all. (Sorry if already posted, but I didn't see it.)

Yup they told him no Scholly was available

And today's lesson is you should probably be sure you can get into the school you announce you're transferring to.

That's awkward.. Wonder where he will end up.

And Curry isn't going to OU after all. (Sorry if already posted, but I didn't see it.)

Yup they told him no Scholly was available

And today's lesson is you should probably be sure you can get into the school you announce you're transferring to.

That's awkward.. Wonder where he will end up.

Well given the current circumstance one wonders if he tries to mend fences