Kevin Williams injured

With a 10 days before the first game he will just sit and rest...add in 7 more for McKnees (pun intended) 7 to that FSU game and thats almost a month of rest/rehab.

There is good chance that he is good to go for Miami and I would guess he will be totally fine for MSU.

Of course, I am posting at 6:31am on a Wednesday morning while drinking coffee and eating a waffle (not a blue waffle) I am not a trainer or doc

These injuries and the players that have left, or are out for the season for disciplinary reasons. Is a reason for concern. They were all looking at a lot of playing time, and were being counted on, in case the injury bug hit. It has hit, and there will probably be more as the season wears on. We are already getting thin at some positions, and the season hasn't started yet. So yeah, I can see reason for concern.

GBR!!!

Samuel McKewon@swmckewonOWH 26s

Nebraska DT Kevin Williams is day to day, Pelini said.

I think I don't even know what "day to day" means any more.

It means he has a sprained ankle and there isn't a set timetable for an injury like that, it varies from player to player.

Not when Pelini says it. When he says it, it means his head fell off and they're trying to sew it back onto his neck.

Was there any news oN KWs injury?

Yes, sprained ankle. More scared Williams then anything. Day to day. I would expect him to be out 1-2 weeks.

Read they moved a freshman OL to DT to see how it works out. Bo said long term is to remain OL unless he wants to switch to DL permanently. At least appears Bo is thinking into the season and preparing for depth if needed. (DJ Foster)

Link;

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/DJ-Foster-moves-to-defense-30455380

Was there any news oN KWs injury?

Yes, sprained ankle. More scared Williams then anything. Day to day. I would expect him to be out 1-2 weeks.

Read they moved a freshman OL to DT to see how it works out. Bo said long term is to remain OL unless he wants to switch to DL permanently. At least appears Bo is thinking into the season and preparing for depth if needed. (DJ Foster)

Link;

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Bolt/DJ-Foster-moves-to-defense-30455380

Even if Williams comes back you have to worry about him making it through the whole season. His knees have not treated him well the last two years.