Huskers might have another challenging big ten matchup- Rutgers!

Norhusker

I watched the game last night. It was not a pretty one. Neither team is what I would consider good. Wazzu can't run the football, and Rutgers struggled to throw it with average pressure on the passer, and was zero with good pressure. Stop their run and kill the QB. They will struggle with teams that have even decent defenses, and their defense is pedestrian.

Rutgers beat Arkansas last year.

But they also lost to Connecticut.

Connecticut may have been better than Arkansas last year.

A non-SEC team cannot be better than an SEC team. It's impossible.

True dat. Per the ESPN world view of college football, that is. :lol:

I watched the game last night. It was not a pretty one. Neither team is what I would consider good. Wazzu can't run the football, and Rutgers struggled to throw it with average pressure on the passer, and was zero with good pressure. Stop their run and kill the QB. They will struggle with teams that have even decent defenses, and their defense is pedestrian.

Mike Leach's teams rarely run the ball good, because it's not in the game plan to.

WSU made some great improvements last year under Leach. They were a joke before him. I think they made a bowl last year FWIW.

80 other teams made bowls last year.

Aww... who had to play their bowl all alone? ;)
What

You said "80 other teams", which means there are 81 teams total. That's impossible since you need 2 teams for each bowl game. You meant 79 other teams.