Wisky vs LSU

Example of an SEC team that shouldn't have been ranked but got in because...SEC

Why shouldn't they have been ranked? They were 10-3 last year with two losses by 3 points. One of my pet peeves is when a team is beating someone who's ranked and then the crowd chants "over-rated," which is like saying they're not winning because their team is good but because the other team sucks. How about Wisconsin is just good? Although now they're trying to throw it away.

Example of an SEC team that shouldn't have been ranked but got in because...SEC

Why shouldn't they have been ranked? They were 10-3 last year with two losses by 3 points. One of my pet peeves is when a team is beating someone who's ranked and then the crowd chants "over-rated," which is like saying they're not winning because their team is good but because the other team sucks. How about Wisconsin is just good? Although now they're trying to throw it away.

Eh, LSU has looked awful. I don't care if they come back. Only reason they are in the top 15 with the losses they have had on the roster in the past year is because SEC.