Week 3 Rankings are out

jamrinelli

I can't argue with the ranking, however, it does seem like we payed a steeper price for struggling with an inferior opponent than the likes of others (UCLA, Kansas St, UNC, probably forgetting someone). I'd put McNeese St on par, if not better, than the opponents of those teams I mentioned. B1G perception issue?

• Fire 4

I can't argue with the ranking, however, it does seem like we payed a steeper price for struggling with an inferior opponent than the likes of others (UCLA, Kansas St, UNC, probably forgetting someone). I'd put McNeese St on par, if not better, than the opponents of those teams I mentioned. B1G perception issue?

We are ahead of UNC in both polls, but I get your point. UCLA in particular has struggled with 2 pretty mediocre teams and is still at #12. Oh well, it's early. Things will sort themselves out.

Doesn't matter. This team is nowhere near where it needs to be.

And you can tell this by the last game? Give me a break...Last year, FSU needed a miracle against BC to win and look at how Auburn got to the MNC.

I was listening to a sports show on the radio lastnight and Micheal Brewer, VT QB, came on and was talking about the parity in college ball and how ANY team can beat a top team on any given day. He said it isn't like the old days where you have a couple of teams that are head and shoulders above the rest.

McNeese St could have been the '85 Bears. Doesn't matter, because there is still the stigma of playing a FCS school. I agree with others that say there is nothing to gain in a game like that. Blow them out, and you get a yawn. Have a close game, and it's "OMG! Nebraska almost lost to a FCS school!"

I don't think McNeese St or NDSU would have a problem beating FAU,

• Fire 2

ESPN decided the Big Ten is already out of the Playoff. 2 weeks in, were done. Because Sparty and tOSU lost as the favorites to win the league, nobody else could POSSIBLY step up.

Saturdays game was really uninspiring. But if we could just get the message across to the team. This is our chance. The conference is so ripe for the picking.

• Fire 1