Game 4 “Expert” Picks: Miami @ Nebraska

Saunders

Thanks for putting this together every week, saunders. It's interesting to see who the "experts" think will win these games.

I'm pretty surprised everyone is picking Nebraska. If there's one thing that gives this team trouble it's speed, and Miami has that in abundance. I see it as a pretty close game.

• Fire 3

Agree with Knapp--Thanks for doing this every week. It is a lot of work and makes it WAY too easy for all of us. +1 and i suggest everyone else throw a +1 your way!

Now when it comes to the actual information. I am a bit surprised everyone picked Nebraska. Miami isnt a bad team, and are coming off a couple wins with a young QB to build his confidence. Nebraska hasnt seen a defense this good yet.

If Nebraska plays their game, i dont see any reason they cant win by 3 scores... but if they get caught up in the hype.. and make early mistakes, it could be a long night in Lincoln.

I still give the nod to the Huskers. They have something to prove. I think the Blackshirts are going to DOMINATE.

I was kinda hoping for some disrespect from the media......Oh well they just need to get to business and not let the environment get them to high and then drop off like we have seen before

Eventually, they'll need a new card to play other than "us against the world".

Here's a great chance. Everyone thinks you should win. Win.

• Fire 3

I was kinda hoping for some disrespect from the media......Oh well they just need to get to business and not let the environment get them to high and then drop off like we have seen before

Eventually, they'll need a new card to play other than "us against the world".

Here's a great chance. Everyone thinks you should win. Win.

Exactly. If there is anything at all that I would complain about Pelini it is the fact that his teams cant seem to handle the hype very well. They need to go out and just go to work and win the damn game. I really don't care if it is by one point and ugly, they just need to win. Although I would be as giddy as a school girls if we would kick their asses.

Agree with Knapp--Thanks for doing this every week. It is a lot of work and makes it WAY too easy for all of us. +1 and i suggest everyone else throw a +1 your way!

Now when it comes to the actual information. I am a bit surprised everyone picked Nebraska. Miami isnt a bad team, and are coming off a couple wins with a young QB to build his confidence. Nebraska hasnt seen a defense this good yet.

If Nebraska plays their game, i dont see any reason they cant win by 3 scores... but if they get caught up in the hype.. and make early mistakes, it could be a long night in Lincoln.

I still give the nod to the Huskers. They have something to prove. I think the Blackshirts are going to DOMINATE.

Miami's speed will be a test for us........this will be a close game, right down to the end....if we turn the ball over more than twice, it will be damn tough to win.

• Fire 1

Miami's speed will be a test for us........this will be a close game, right down to the end....if we turn the ball over more than twice, it will be damn tough to win.

I agree.. will test our Linebackers... but we have a great D-line that will help fix some of the mistakes that we might see from the LB core.

Not to mention a secodary that is better than i expected-- strong look from the safeties.

Thanks for putting this together every week, saunders. It's interesting to see who the "experts" think will win these games.

I'm pretty surprised everyone is picking Nebraska. If there's one thing that gives this team trouble it's speed, and Miami has that in abundance. I see it as a pretty close game.

No prob, I enjoy doing it! I'll keep doing them weekly, once the picks are in, so normally Thursday, Friday at the latest. I like seeing the national perspective on the program.

Edit: Added a couple more picks at the bottom.