Doesn't look like Gameday will be visiting East Lansing for NU game

I know it's old discussion but honestly I just can't buy into the SEC is hands down better than every other conference. They certainly get more chances at the big dance but favoritism doesn't mean you are better. The SEC holds so many advantages it's ridiculous to watch sometimes. Bowl locations favored in their areas. Media coverage over hyping them to recruits. I mean how often does the SEC get a pass for cupcake OOC games because "OH they beat up on each other all season..." Let the season play out before we declare the conference power order.

If Ole Miss wins, they are probably 8 or 9 and Bama is #3.

That is a bigger matchup than a top 10 and a top 20 team in a crappy conference.

It makes sense.Could also make an argument for AM/Miss State or LSU/Auburn or Stanford/Notre Dame... All those might be better matchups according to the nation.

Crappy conference! Stop being brainwashed.

Compared to all of the power conferences, B1G Ten is near the bottom.

Not being brainwashed, I just see this conference being a bit down this year... Nebraska should take advantage of that. a zero loss big ten team can still make the playoffs.

I doubt there is more than 1 SEC team with l1 loss or less(obviously can only be 1 with zero losses).

Everyone knows that you can lose every game in the SEC and it's like winning every other conference and even a weak conference in the NFL.

That is a bigger matchup than a top 10 and a top 20 team in a crappy conference.

It makes sense.Could also make an argument for AM/Miss State or LSU/Auburn or Stanford/Notre Dame... All those might be better matchups according to the nation.

Not being brainwashed, I just see this conference being a bit down this year... Nebraska should take advantage of that. a zero loss big ten team can still make the playoffs.

I doubt there is more than 1 SEC team with l1 loss or less(obviously can only be 1 with zero losses).

Everyone knows that you can lose every game in the SEC and it's like winning every other conference and even a weak conference in the NFL.

O settle down...

The infatuation HB has with hate for the SEC is worse than the infatuation ESPN has with the SEC.

• Fire 1

O settle down...

The infatuation HB has with hate for the SEC is worse than the infatuation ESPN has with the SEC.

You settle down. You're out of control!

O settle down...

Hate? It is what it is. The conference is given EVERY benefit of the doubt and it makes a huge difference in their streaks. They were winning NTs because their teams were sneaking in the backdoor because of the SEC name. I don't hate the SEC at all. I am getting tired of the conference having advantages through supposed neutral sports reporting stations...

• Fire 1

I don't hate the SEC, I just think it's been pretty funny for the last few years how we get comments like the one I exaggerated :) I still think it was kind of a mild travesty (as travesties go) that the BCS made the NT an SEC title game one year. The structure of the title game had the inherent assumption that the best team in the SEC was the best team in the country, and they didn't need to play anyone else to prove it. It was just a foregone conclusion that no one outside the SEC was worthy of playing the SEC for the championship. Might an SEC team still have one? Maybe, but who knows? I'm glad that they're taking some hits in non-conference play.