Michigan

Scratchtown

So, if Michigan fires him because of mistreating players and ignoring life threatening injuries, are they required to pay him his buy out?

Well thats a curious question. I hadnt thought of that. One would think there has to be some sort of clause pertaining to that right?

I think they would be better off just paying the buy out and distancing themselves as quick as possible.

Why would they be better off paying the buy out and getting rid of him quickly than not paying the buy out and getting rid of him quickly?

So, if Michigan fires him because of mistreating players and ignoring life threatening injuries, are they required to pay him his buy out?

Well thats a curious question. I hadnt thought of that. One would think there has to be some sort of clause pertaining to that right?

I think they would be better off just paying the buy out and distancing themselves as quick as possible.

Why would they be better off paying the buy out and getting rid of him quickly than not paying the buy out and getting rid of him quickly?

Because I think if they tried to fire him for the cause stated, he could/would file a lawsuit and it would get drug out in court and lots of other secrets may get told, etc...

So in a sense he wouldn't go away quickly.

I'd bet pretty heavy that a buyout is the only reason Hoke himself has not simply walked away.

I don't think money is the problem, I just don't think anyone of value wants that job.

But what I'm sayin is in regards to Brady and why he hasnt just cut ties. it's a lost cause. he can stand up at that podium and preach "we can still do this and win that" all he wants. But you know as well as I do that deep down he's 100% certain, as well as anyone else in the country with any sort of sense, that it's over. He's just hanging out for his check now.

i do not think that counts as "for cause." i believe i saw someone tweet that already.

KILL ME. MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE.

What a f'ing nightmare. Student/alumni petition to fire Brandon is approaching 8000 signatures. For me at this point, Hoke is secondary, Dave Brandon needs to go before he destroys 135 years of tradition, that sleazy fuckwad.

A former Domino's Pizza CEO with no experience in athletics administration didn't work out? Well, that's surprising.

What a f'ing nightmare. Student/alumni petition to fire Brandon is approaching 8000 signatures. For me at this point, Hoke is secondary, Dave Brandon needs to go before he destroys 135 years of tradition, that sleazy fuckwad.

A former Domino's Pizza CEO with no experience in athletics administration didn't work out? Well, that's surprising.

David%20Brandon_DP%20CEO-thumb-325x455-2

a pizza man could have been our president. you know your way around 'za, you are a capable man, in my imo, you guys.

During the broadcast they mentioned Gardner didn't talk either he just sat on the bench as Shane struggled gave no tips or pats on the back. Personally I'd make him ride the bench just for that. Or gwt him a concussion and make him play.

Gardner's body language during the game seemed of someone who had already checked out on the season.

I noticed that too he looked very angry. didn't say a word to Shane or Coach Nuss all game