the Wisconsin Fan=A**hole Theoreum

Zaimejs

Last year, someone pointed out to me that Wisconsin fans are a**holes. I wasn't sure about that, but I happen to work with a Wisconsinite, and he seems to prove the point over and over again.

Case in point... yesterday I was telling him how Melvin Gordon was on Jim Rome. Rome asked him what running backs he keeps pictures of on his wall for inspiration.. the first one? Ameer. Not Ameer Abdullah. Just Ameer. Gurley was his second mention.

I told this to Wisconsin Fan, and his response?

"Ameer would be the third string running back if he played for Wiscy."

And he says Wiscy which just doubles the a-hole factor for me.

I just hope we get the chance to destroy them in the near future.

• Fire 1

When I watch Gordon play, I see a good size back with good speed, but he really doesn't have a lot of wiggle. Its easy to run through holes as big as trucks, which he often does, but he doesn't seem to get the tough 2-3 yards after contact like AA does. To me he needs to get a head of steam going before he really gets something going. S. Florida really shut him down at the point of attack in the first half last week.

When I watch AA run he needs far less of a crease to get through to have a decent gain. The one that really comes to mind is his last TD against Miami. Their was almost nothing there and he moved through a little gap and was barely touched into the end zone.

ALL CAPS ALL CAPS ALL CAPS. But seriously... I hate Wisconsin fans. Been tossed out of places arguing with them. Guy told me they were a better program then us and I said very politely that there are 5 trophies that would beg to differ with him. He replied that its all about what have you done for me lately - we have won the rose bowl blah blah blah. I said I hate roses and you suck - told him to F Off and that his wife knows what I have done for her lately. Met some bouncers. #TheGoodLife

Last year, someone pointed out to me that Wisconsin fans are a**holes. I wasn't sure about that, but I happen to work with a Wisconsinite, and he seems to prove the point over and over again.

Case in point... yesterday I was telling him how Melvin Gordon was on Jim Rome. Rome asked him what running backs he keeps pictures of on his wall for inspiration.. the first one? Ameer. Not Ameer Abdullah. Just Ameer. Gurley was his second mention.

I told this to Wisconsin Fan, and his response?

"Ameer would be the third string running back if he played for Wiscy."

And he says Wiscy which just doubles the a-hole factor for me.

I just hope we get the chance to destroy them in the near future.

The only way he's third string on that team is if they made Ameer the starting QB instead because McEvoy is a bit of a joke.