Mark May and Slobberin' Lou picks Huskers

They still let Holtz speak on air? Yeesh.

Guy is THE biggest homer in the media, it's pathetic really. ND is going to the championship every year with him.
Every year it gets more difficult to understand what he's saying. I can only imagine what he sounds like this year. He does love him some Notre Dame.

Guy is THE biggest homer in the media, it's pathetic really. ND is going to the championship every year with him.
Every year it gets more difficult to understand what he's saying. I can only imagine what he sounds like this year. He does love him some Notre Dame.

Yeah it's true, but for some reason ANYTHING is better than Mark May. The producers must have a long running inside joke against college football fans. The kind of people that like to hold up traffic to watch car wrecks on the other side of the road

Yeah it's true, but for some reason ANYTHING is better than Mark May. The producers must have a long running inside joke against college football fans. The kind of people that like to hold up traffic to watch car wrecks on the other side of the road
He makes Steven A. Smith and Skip Bayless seem smart and reasonable.
  • Fire 2

He makes Steven A. Smith and Skip Bayless seem smart and reasonable.
Let's not get carried away now!

The best guys on ESPN are Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack. Kinda like Matt Millen too. Whatever happened to Craig James? I always liked him too.

David Pollack rubs me the wrong way, figuratively of course. He's never actually rubbed me... anywhooo, he looks like a kid who is telling a lie and just keeps yelling the lie and making crazy faces and yelling louder to make the lie seem believable.

The best guys on ESPN are Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack. Kinda like Matt Millen too. Whatever happened to Craig James? I always liked him too.

David Pollack rubs me the wrong way, figuratively of course. He's never actually rubbed me... anywhooo, he looks like a kid who is telling a lie and just keeps yelling the lie and making crazy faces and yelling louder to make the lie seem believable.
Palmer is the only one of the bunch that gets a positive rating from me.

I like Pollack. He knows as much about football as anyone. He doesn't make up stuff to sound important. He was all-American three straight years at Georgia, won the Bednarik, Lombardi, Hendricks awards, and was a 1st round draft pick. He sprained his knee is rookie year, then broke a vertebrae in his second season and wore a halo for several months. He had a bright future as an NFL player. He survived all that and wisely called it quits. So I tend to root for the guy and like what he has to say.