Mark May and Slobberin' Lou picks Huskers

Jesse Palmer is dreamy! I usually don't know what he's saying, too distracted. I get lost in his eyes.

He's a real dream boat, for sure. He's still no Ameer Abdullah.

Heh. Apparently Craig James kid isn't the only one in that closet. NTTAWWT.

:lol:

I will share what has been my gut prediction/feeling all week long. If we win...we win big, like a reverse of the score last year. 41-17, something like that.

This game reminds me of the NU vs Colorado match up of 1992. Both teams were ranked even in the AP Polls, but Colorado appeared to have the upper hand, They came into the game in the top 20 in ALL defensive categories and had a 25 game conference winning streak going. They had the hot hand at the time. Nebraska, on the other hand had a streak of 0-8 against top 20 teams--they had been beaten soundly in bowl games by Florida teams...and the word was that TO just could not turn the corner and win the big one.

A young QB named Tommie (Freshman at the time) and a stud RB named Calvin ran roughshod over the Buffalos. John Parella, had 8 tackles and 3 sacks for the Huskers.

It was a nationally televised game....and it was cold and raining that day.

Nebraska 52 Colorado 7

Deja Vu

They all suck. About 10-15 years they learned that abrasive personalities resulted in higher ratings. They have modified this a little but they still suck. It hard to imagine that anyone could make me not want to watch something about college football, but somehow they seem to do it.

No kidding. This College Gameday program is something that I should be starting every Saturday morning with, but it's absolutely unbearable. I absolutely love college football, but damn near anything on ESPN isn't worth unmuting the TV for.

The best guys on ESPN are Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack. Kinda like Matt Millen too. Whatever happened to Craig James? I always liked him too.

Craig James quit broadcasting to run for US Senate in Texas. He lost big in the primary. I actually thought he was a crappy broadcaster.

He didn't quit, he was fired because he's a homophobe.

even though his son was in the closet?