*** The Official Michigan State Spartans Game Discussion Thread ***

All the TA hate is crazy!!! The kid is a sophomore and it's pretty tough to get to 2nd and 3rd reads in a game where you have less than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball!! Sure he needs to get better at the short and swing passes but he is a freakin sophomore!! This game is 100% on the o line

• Fire 5

He dropped a lot of balls because they were HORRIBLY thrown balls, as I as well as many others pointed out. No reason to get butthurt about it. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Um, I'm not, this is ONE game, he had 6 receptions for a TOTAL of 75 yards all of last season. He's had 5 for a total of 46 yards this season, 43 of which came tonight. I'm not saying he won't get better, I'm saying I see him fall down A LOT and drop A LOT of balls. He's still learning, he's only a Sophomore, but he needs to put the work in.

He dropped a lot of balls because they were HORRIBLY thrown balls, as I as well as many others pointed out. No reason to get butthurt about it. Just admit you were wrong and move on.

Um, I'm not, this is ONE game, he had 6 receptions for a TOTAL of 75 yards all of last season. He's had 5 for a total of 46 yards this season, 43 of which came tonight. I'm not saying he won't get better, I'm saying I see him fall down A LOT and drop A LOT of balls. He's still learning, he's only a Sophomore, but he needs to put the work in.

I agree with this. A few catches don't get you off the hook for spotty play all season.

This game is going to impress any recruits and commits.......unless they read some of the comments on this board.

Ah yes...I keep forgetting about all those 5 star recruits we've lost because of the snarky and negative comments on Huskerboard. Greatest fans in the world...pffffttt....

Ah, booze and an attitude......carry on son, you're making the point better than I can.

I don't drink spooky. You're the one drunk believing recruits care about fans on the internet.

Careful Ira, I was tossing you a lifeline. And if you think recruits don't check out these boards you're having a disassociative moment.

Tossing me a lifeline...I'm not really sure what to make of you or your posts yet as you have a bigger attitude than I do and you're getting bent out of shape over a message board but act as though I'm the one over reacting. And if you're going to throw around fancy words at least look them up first so you don't spell them wrong. Defeats the purpose of looking smart on the internet...

Oh well, apparently I missed all of his falling down and dropped balls. I guess I was too busy watching film. :dunno

Lol. Bo killed the OL in the presser...

"Bo, how do you feel about your OL?"

"Pretty obvious."

Also said we don't put hurt guys back into the game. Suck that Hoke.

There is no way that that was throw was on TA. That's definitely on the receivers, and to be fair, that's DPE and Hovey out there, so part of that is the injury bug there.

No matter what, so damn proud of this team. From Ryker leading that first TD drive, to AA fighting with no discernible help, to DPE, to TA and AM nearly pulling off the upset... So damn proud.

So proud they never caved. Fought til the end. Screw anybody that complained of another typical Bo implosion. Wait til the game is over for that crap. We fought like hell to stay with a better team tonight and were so damn close. Disappointed entirely in the outcome, proud of the resolve and toughness of this group.

• Fire 1

Ah yes...I keep forgetting about all those 5 star recruits we've lost because of the snarky and negative comments on Huskerboard. Greatest fans in the world...pffffttt....

Ah, booze and an attitude......carry on son, you're making the point better than I can.

I don't drink spooky. You're the one drunk believing recruits care about fans on the internet.

Careful Ira, I was tossing you a lifeline. And if you think recruits don't check out these boards you're having a disassociative moment.

Tossing me a lifeline...I'm not really sure what to make of you or your posts yet as you have a bigger attitude than I do and you're getting bent out of shape over a message board but act as though I'm the one over reacting. And if you're going to throw around fancy words at least look them up first so you don't spell them wrong. Defeats the purpose of looking smart on the internet...

If you call it an attitude on my part defending a young man like TA who was being called names by internet tough guys, guilty as charged.

Oh, and I can keep the words down to two syllables if it'll help ya. (You misspelled pfffft.) :cop:

Btw, BRI vs. Assassin. Woodshed. Fight to the death. Go.

Not interested. I have no doubt that he's just another example of a mod who will use abuse his power of authority if he starts losing. I'd rather live to fight another day.

You just need to learn your place frosh. Read, listen and learn. Oh, by the way, study hard and maybe you'll make it to your sophomore year.

T_O_B

• Fire 1

Why are you so hung up on that onside kick? Get over it man. It didn't change the game or cost us the game. He made that decision because he thought it would be best to try and get the ball right away without dicking around and wasting two minutes by playing defense. Get over it man