It's time to FOCUS on the important things!

Carson

I was into designer jeans and neck scarves more than football and sweat in my college days, but that doesn't mean I can't direct your attention to what's IMPORTANT!!

You all may have been too busy fighting among yourselves to notice, but there is a GAME this week! Two more days before the Cornhuskers take the field again and all you people want to do is squabble squabble squabble!

Well no more tears boys! It's time to take a gander at the men across the gridiron, the Northwestern Wildcats! The battle may be waged on the field, but the locker room is where all the action happens.

The Cornhuskers are dapper dandies, we know that. Their uniform puts the class in classic! The road couture of white on red screams solid and makes me scream for more!

neb-10-12-whitered-robinalam-620x967.jpg

I mean, rock me, Amadeus! The only thing that could make this better is a girl's best friend, something rock hard and shiny.

(diamonds of course you silly!)

I've always said you can't screw around with the classics, and the Cornhusker's husky men are every bit the fashion icons. So we're set here, and go get 'em, Cornhuskers!

Now let's look across the way. What do we see tonight? Is it the solid and stodgy old jerseys of a jaunty Big Ten foe?

Davie-Dunsmore_New_NU_FB_Uniforms_2010.j

Those dark blues are very slimming, especially for those beefy linemen, but for a sharp young buck like that... DRAB!!! And tie up those laces Cinderella or you'll trip on your way to the BALL!

Now, my little spies whisper in my ear that this week those Wildcats are going to BLOW those locker room doors off with some hot new fashion.

These new uniforms have positively got me pointing NORTH for Northwestern! Scroll down if you dare, but be warned, they are seething!

751423f0-4d89-11e4-870d-51b85b6f3925_NW-

Black is the new Black, I always say. You can't have too much Black and these duds are blacker than the old crows who sewed them! They've put the THICK in my Gothic!

Or maybe the Patron Saint of Retail has interfered with Northwestern's grand plan. All Black in a night game could work against those Wildcats! How will they see those Tight Ends on that dark field? Will the quarterback be able to give his Wide Receivers all they can hope for AND MORE? His name is Trevor and he'll have to be so so clever!

So are you ready, Cornhuskers? You'll have to be at your PEAK to fend off this CHIC!

• Fire 2

I was into designer jeans and neck scarves more than football and sweat in my college days, but that doesn't mean I can't direct your attention to what's IMPORTANT!!

You all may have been too busy fighting among yourselves to notice, but there is a GAME this week! Two more days before the Cornhuskers take the field again and all you people want to do is squabble squabble squabble!

Well no more tears boys! It's time to take a gander at the men across the gridiron, the Northwestern Wildcats! The battle may be waged on the field, but the locker room is where all the action happens.

The Cornhuskers are dapper dandies, we know that. Their uniform puts the class in classic! The road couture of white on red screams solid and makes me scream for more!

neb-10-12-whitered-robinalam-620x967.jpg

I mean, rock me, Amadeus! The only thing that could make this better is a girl's best friend, something rock hard and shiny.

(diamonds of course you silly!)

I've always said you can't screw around with the classics, and the Cornhusker's husky men are every bit the fashion icons. So we're set here, and go get 'em, Cornhuskers!

Now let's look across the way. What do we see tonight? Is it the solid and stodgy old jerseys of a jaunty Big Ten foe?

Davie-Dunsmore_New_NU_FB_Uniforms_2010.j

Those dark blues are very slimming, especially for those beefy linemen, but for a sharp young buck like that... DRAB!!! And tie up those laces Cinderella or you'll trip on your way to the BALL!

Now, my little spies whisper in my ear that this week those Wildcats are going to BLOW those locker room doors off with some hot new fashion.

These new uniforms have positively got me pointing NORTH for Northwestern! Scroll down if you dare, but be warned, they are seething!

751423f0-4d89-11e4-870d-51b85b6f3925_NW-

Black is the new Black, I always say. You can't have too much Black and these duds are blacker than the old crows who sewed them! They've put the THICK in my Gothic!

Or maybe the Patron Saint of Retail has interfered with Northwestern's grand plan. All Black in a night game could work against those Wildcats! How will they see those Tight Ends on that dark field? Will the quarterback be able to find give his Wide Receivers all they can hope for AND MORE? His name is Trevor and he'll have to be so so clever!

So are you ready, Cornhuskers? You'll have to be at your PEAK to fend off this CHIC!

Wat

• Fire 1

OK, I realize that this is a joke posting, but I am still going to "go there" and correct you, Carson.

Your photo of NW's regular uniforms is from their pre-2012 Adidas contract. They have been an Under Armour school for a couple of years. Looks like you need some new little spies.

While I won't comment on the style of their current regular uniforms, I will inject some heterosexuality into this thread, and comment on the Women's Lacrosse Under Armour uniforms:

Screen-shot-2013-03-08-at-1.14.48-PM.png

... I like them a lot.

(and for the record I'm not homophobic, your post was pretty d@mn funny)

Oh Dahling!

Love, love LOVE your review! BUT! I think a bit of black would make those Husker uniforms SING! I DO so agree with you that the classics are always IN! As our dear friend Coco (Chanel) always said, 'Less is More.'

However, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that shade of Northwestern green, not with those shoes anyway! I think we could do with something a little bit more haute couture don't you think?

I'm thinking from time to time an all black uniform for our lovely H-Boys would be just the thing, perhaps with a little shine to those black helmets? Yes, yes that would do nicely, love, especially with that scarlet N!

Well, must run! Ta! ;)

• Fire 1