Any chance Gregory stays?

It would be foolish for him to risk returning. Maybe he would leave just because he doesn't like some anonymous puke person on a message board spreading secondhand speculation about his party habits. Besidesthis looks fairly harmless to me.

Well when you go to parties with people who could give two squirts about how important you think you are, not everyone is gonna be in the business of protecting said persons precious image and feelings. Especially since ones behavior is contradictory to the type of person most people conceive them to be. Anonymous pukes or people who don't give a sh#t what Mr Gregory thinks about them thinks he might wanna think twice about lighting up in front of 50 people at a party. You make your bed you lie in it.
  • 2 weeks later...

Mariotta and Winston will be top 5 picks.

Leonard Williams is probably in front of Gregory on most big boards.

Shane Ray and Gregory seem to be even according to many different boards i have seen.

That being said, I still see RG being a top 10 pick.

Oakland could be a landing spot.

Given the choice between potentially playing for the Raiders and the Huskers, he'd be a fool to leave for the NFL. His best hope is staying another year, and hoping beyond hope the Raiders somehow get a mid first round pick.

Mariotta and Winston will be top 5 picks.

Leonard Williams is probably in front of Gregory on most big boards.

Shane Ray and Gregory seem to be even according to many different boards i have seen.

That being said, I still see RG being a top 10 pick.

Oakland could be a landing spot.

Given the choice between potentially playing for the Raiders and the Huskers, he'd be a fool to leave for the NFL. His best hope is staying another year, and hoping beyond hope the Raiders somehow get a mid first round pick.

Disagree.

New system in NE.

Oakland drafted Mack last year who has tremendous potential.

Not to mention, he still makes $$$. And who is to say that if he waits a year he wont get drafted by Oakland at that time.

Gregory almost assuredly a Top 5 pick now. Two of the Top 5 definitely won't draft a QB and two others wouldn't have to draft a QB.

I don't personally see RG projecting much more then a 3-4 LB and a pass rusher on 3rd down. I would draft him at the end of the 1st round or somewhere in the first half of the 2nd. Thus, I believe he would actually prepare himself best for the NFL by staying with the Huskers, adding 10-15 pounds and working on techniques and getting stronger and faster.

I'm probably in the minority here but I think he should come back to NU. He's just not ready for the pros. I know that the sooner the better is the popular mantra but I would rather see him play here again, especially under this new coaching staff, get healed up (I know, there's always a chance he could get hurt and that would be it, but that could happen during tryouts for the NFL as well) and finish up his degree. Not all college players, no matter how good they look in the college ranks, succeed then what? Anyway, I would love to have him come back.

Gregory almost assuredly a Top 5 pick now. Two of the Top 5 definitely won't draft a QB and two others wouldn't have to draft a QB.

I don't personally see RG projecting much more then a 3-4 LB and a pass rusher on 3rd down. I would draft him at the end of the 1st round or somewhere in the first half of the 2nd. Thus, I believe he would actually prepare himself best for the NFL by staying with the Huskers, adding 10-15 pounds and working on techniques and getting stronger and faster.

That is a great way to make a lot of money in the NFL.

He definitely fits better as a 3-4 OLB but he can play three downs. He's basically the same size as Von Miller was coming out of college and the Broncos played Miller as a 4-3 DE and he piled up sacks.

If you can rush the passer as well as RG4 can, you'll play a lot for a long time in the NFL.

The skill set you described in todays pass happy NFL makes him a top 10 draft pick. Short of him getting hurt, bombing at the combine or off the field issues cropping up there is zero chance he drops out of the top 10. He's essentially Von Miller plus 3 inches. You know where Von Miller went? #2 overall.

I'm simply curious, why do you see him as a bottom 1st round draft pick?

• Fire 1

That is a great way to make a lot of money in the NFL.

He definitely fits better as a 3-4 OLB but he can play three downs. He's basically the same size as Von Miller was coming out of college and the Broncos played Miller as a 4-3 DE and he piled up sacks.

If you can rush the passer as well as RG4 can, you'll play a lot for a long time in the NFL.

Ha, I wish I would've seen your post first. You summed up my thoughts quite well. It would be an act of lunacy on Gregory's part to come back to NU.