Pulse of the Fanbase Poll

Husker_x

Coaching Change?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had to go with the straight "No".

I used to be in the camp of "Bo's ok but these coordinators gotta go". But then I discovered that they are only here because of Bo. He has the ability and duty to change them but he hasn't. The buck stops with Bo and it is obvious now, HE is the problem with this team. We've all witnessed how stubborn and resistant to change or adjustment he is. The only solution is to get rid of Bo.

No.

For years now we've been having the same horrendous results in spite of having different personnel, different players, and different opponents. Only one factor has been constant throughout: Bo. I've been saying for years now that all of Bo's teams have a fundamental psychological flaw, and I believe now, as I always have, that the flaw primarily comes from Pelini himself.

The thinking that he should be given an ultimatum to fire his coordinators or leave with them is just nonsense. If a CEO has to have their job dictated to them, they are derelict in their duty and undeserving of being a CEO.

• Fire 1

Still in awe that there is a set of people who think 'staff changes' beneath Pelini could be the answer. Anyhow I respect their opinion all the same but it's mind boggling to me.

I just think Pelini makes a better DC than HC. If he seemed to fit that CEO role, staff changes would be my vote. I just don't see it.

I would say keep Bo with staff changes but Bo seems to really like his defensive scheme and that's a problem. Also, how many guys want to come here to coach under Bo and have him pull the sh#t on the sidelines that he pulls with his players and current coaches all the time during losses. Doesn't look like a lot of pointing the thumb to me. Nobody with extensive experience and their own schemes is going to want to come here and have Bo's hands all over everything they try to do. Who would want to be a part of the records being set against us lately?

• Fire 3