Pulse of the Fanbase Poll

Husker_x

Coaching Change?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bo was able to stabilize the program, which I believe is what he was brought in to do, but he just isn't the one that can take us forward. I think he knows that. I'm hoping he will resign after the season is over.

Bo's not going to let go of the money his contract guarantees.

He's married. Anyone ever hear of a wife letting her husband walk away from millions of dollars? Absolutely no chance he walks away.

I voted yes but with staff changes, that being said this realistically will never happen, Bo is to loyal to his guys and I don't think he would welcome a offensive or defensive coordinator that had experience and a plan to do things their own proven way, Bo is way more stubborn to change doing things his way, but he isn't getting fired unless Nebraska gets blown out in all the remaining games including the bowl game, so he stays coach and we all stay angry and let down

I'm right there with True, HoLW, and JJ. I was tempted to go Yes w/ changes, but I thought about it and don't think a) he'll swallow his pride and go outside his group of buddies to hire real coordinators and coaches he BADLY needs and b) I don't think any of those guys would want to come work with Bo.

I've kept an open mind about Bo with good,proven coordinators in the past but his prize defense melted down again yesterday and he couldn't grasp why. Announcers are on air live JOKING about how bad we are. Bo needs to just take his prized system and hit the bricks.

• Fire 1

No. Anything I say to justify that will just be thoughts and analysis that I have recycled year after year. In short, I've been done for a couple years now. After this latest drubbing, I think the coaching staff shouldn't have been let back on the buses.

I won't buy another ticket until this arrogant, inept coaching staff is gone.

• Fire 4