Kenny Bell Speaks Up

Dont need to fight satan. Just fight the opposing offensive line.

What if Satan is the head coach?

nick-satan.gif

So his players literally follow their coach to the gates of hell

Yeah but if you're following satan than you are going to the gates of hell to leave...not go in. I would think the motivation would be higher to get out. Hmmm....

This team is soft. Both mentally and physically. That's all there is to it. Not going to bitch about it. If they're happy about it, I'm happy they're happy.

You don't sound happy.
Happy as a goddamn clam, man. The last thing I want is for anyone who signs up to play ball here to not enjoy their time here.

If #9Wins is #GoodEnough for them, and getting their #AssStomped on #NationalTelevision brings them #FunEnergy, then #MissionAccomplished. I congratulate them on their 7th straight Moral Victory National Championship. #MVNC

• Fire 2

Dirty Dan

@StepDaddyFinnin

#59 Matt Finnin

I'm so tired of this BS about Bo. Long story short, if a guy like KB tells you we'd fight satan for him, the whole team thinks that way too

Media and fans were too busy bitching all week to hear or write about how much fun and energy we brought to practice all week

@boshuskercat @RealMikeWelch and their dumbasses don't realize it detracts from our focus. Season didn't end. Indy is still possible

giphy.gif

God, I hope the stands are half empty for Minnesota. Some of these players don't deserve our support.

"how much fun and energy we brought to practice all week" not sure how fun practice should be all week after giving up 408 yards to a single back setting an NCAA record and 56 unanswered points............i see that as a big part of the problem...id think practice might be a bit tense..but that's just me...

I don't know about any of you but practice was never fun for me. Playing the games were always fun but in the end all I cared about was a W. Ls aren't fun IMO. I always took football as business when I played. You put in hard work and bust your ass. You push yourself until you have nothing left and then do it one more time. You think Frazier or Peters talk about all the "fun" at practice? Hell no they were never satisfied even after holding up the MNC.

Our football culture that Bo and staff have created is the flaw and the more I hear from KB and blow me over cotton the more obvious it becomes.

Granted we have had a few warriors that go about it the right way with the right mentality but as a whole we are broken and Bo isn't going to change the culture he has established here. Time to burn it down and start fresh

• Fire 1

my cousin played at Nebraska in the 80's. , he said practice back then was part survival. more times than not fights broke out as the competition to play was so fierce...he fought at times to show he belonged, then ran the stairs, rinse repeat...if you didn't fight when challenged, you were viewed as weak. that culture has probably disappeared since guys like raiola left....practice used to be worse than games...