Roll Call - who is left in the Bo camp?

carlfense

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like Bo as the face of the program, and I think his integrity and values match up pretty well with our program's traditions/the state's values

529d40d69cde7.preview-620.jpg

pelinihat.jpg

190gt4aad7lrupng.png

c0e1c30c063ead31ee9ef66e5ea00718_view.jp

bo-pelini-o.gif

bo-pelini.gif?w=504&h=275

TURMOIL.gif

You were saying?

Is it just me or, in that last gif, the player is saying "You're supposed to be the freaking coach!!!"

Or am I just lip reading it wrong.

Can we please stop saying Bo inherited crap. He inherited more NFL talent then he has recruited in 7 years

I guess I would need to know what you consider nfl talent. Also Im not buying your second sentence. Also, what did you think of Bos inherited nfl talent before Bo. These things are all essential in making your argument.
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=441

So youre not counting Bos recruits that currently are playing at NU that will be drafted? Cause according to your statement. This whole team was recruited by Bo and their NFL story has yet to be written.

If you look at this seasons current draft class for NU you won't come up with anything past Gregory and Ameer. Maybe someone sneaks in the 6th-7th round. The talent decline is noticeable

I've seen enough, I want Bo to succeed, I really do, he just won't make the right decision to make that happen. Pick the right staff, not your friends, let them do their jobs that they're paid for, quit trying to have your hands in everything and control everything, hold them accountable for their actions or inactions.

Can we please stop saying Bo inherited crap. He inherited more NFL talent then he has recruited in 7 years

I guess I would need to know what you consider nfl talent. Also Im not buying your second sentence. Also, what did you think of Bos inherited nfl talent before Bo. These things are all essential in making your argument.

So youre not counting Bos recruits that currently are playing at NU that will be drafted? Cause according to your statement. This whole team was recruited by Bo and their NFL story has yet to be written.
If you look at this seasons current draft class for NU you won't come up with anything past Gregory and Ameer. Maybe someone sneaks in the 6th-7th round. The talent decline is noticeable
You know it's a class of 13 kids right? Also think a couple others have a chance to get drafted and/or make teams. Thus NFL talent. My guess is from here on out the amount of kids Bo has recruited that will play NFL football will increase significantly. You're taking on the point of view that it's a talent issue. I think the staff has gotten better at this. Seems like in all areas except QB. To me and a lot of people I know, it's not talent it's development.

You know it's a class of 13 kids right? Also think a couple others have a chance to get drafted and/or make teams. Thus NFL talent. My guess is from here on out the amount of kids Bo has recruited that will play NFL football will increase significantly. You're taking on the point of view that it's a talent issue. I think the staff has gotten better at this. Seems like in all areas except QB. To me and a lot of people I know, it's not talent it's development.

The same knock on Cally? You really think Bo has recruited well to his scheme?

Could you point me to the data that shows more people in Husker nation are on his side than aren't? That does not appear to be the case at all with the few polls I've seen. You might be right but it's time to prove it up.

How can it be proven up and why does it need proven since Pelini is not going to be let go?

You'll have to ask LOMS, he's the one that made an unproven claim. I was just asking for the back up on that claim. If I said, as a matter of fact, 78% of Husker fans want Pelini replaced, would you want some proof of that?

And you really need to quit confusing what some people "want" to happen and what is "likely to happen" or what you "think" will happen. You're constantly creating the same strawman argument. Besides that, unless you're Shawn Eichorst, you don't know what will happen any more than anyone else.

• Fire 1

Could you point me to the data that shows more people in Husker nation are on his side than aren't? That does not appear to be the case at all with the few polls I've seen. You might be right but it's time to prove it up.

How can it be proven up and why does it need proven since Pelini is not going to be let go?

You'll have to ask LOMS, he's the one that made an unproven claim. I was just asking for the back up on that claim. If I said, as a matter of fact, 78% of Husker fans want Pelini replaced, would you want some proof of that?

Would I want proof? No. I don't care about an internet poll, especially from a validity standpoint.

Would I want proof? No. I don't care about an internet poll, especially from a validity standpoint.

But you're fine with people making unfounded, unsupported claims. Got it.

Callahan didnt deserve another year regardless of class rating. Bring in a top 5 class after a 5-7 year, go 8-4 the following, and 6-6 the following. Rinse and repeat. He needed about 10 years before he would have started doing anything noteworthy.

Unfortunately we have found out the same thing applies to Bo too. The only difference is the starting point talent wise. Bill left Bo with a talented albeit broken team, Frank left Bill Joe Dailey, who was the worst QB NU has had since Mike Grant. To be fair, there were some really talented LB's/CB's on that team, but that is about it.

Sometimes I really wonder how bad it would have gotten if Bo would have been given the job in 2003. Does anyone think 2004 would have been any different with how talentless that team was on offense and the lack of depth on the DL?