The Sock Puppet Rides!

Most likely Tressel, with a serious look at Frost as OC.

Talk about a holly jolly Christmas.

More speculation: I wonder how much Frost would modify his system if he's given total control. Would it look like Oregon does now, or something more like Nebraska used to?

Something closer to Oregon is my guess, TO was gravitating that way towards the end with Frost. Heck the current Husker O and personnel are a fit for that system, a run first spread with explosive tendacies.

No apologies necessary Po. We all Husker brothers even when we's disagreein'.

How many times I gots to tell you folks that it's not about The Sock? It's the sock's peeps that deserve all the praise but for whatever reason (The Sock doesn't ask), they choose to communicate thru me.

Sounds like there's no timeline on announcin' the new coach. Tressel is most likely but certainly not a done deal.

The Sock does wish the best for Bo and all the other coaches. I feels bad for the kids who is nervous and worried about their futures. Hope they know that Husker Nation is behind them and loves them even when we's frustrated.

Here's to a great Husker future!

Go Big Red!

• Fire 7