*** The Official Iowa Hawkeye Game Discussion Thread ***

rawhide

Kinda fitting that Drew Ott may be the guy who put the nail in Pelini's coffin right there.

Ott, the Nebraska kid who dreamed of playing for the Huskers, was denied a scholarship because Bo and company wanted to give a scholarship to Barney's son instead. Nepotism not to get that kid. And nepotism may end up being a large part of Pelini's demise.

• Fire 1

I hate to say this about Tommie, but I was kind of hoping he would be injured just to get someone else out there at QB. I realize that he doesn't have much time back there, but all of his passes are just ugly. Even the ones that are almost to the person he is supposed to be throwing to. Rushed. Panicked. Etc.

Fire Beck immediately after this game...

Because his QB is terrible? Ok

Wow.....just wow

No because the 3rd string center is getting owned and we don't put a FB in to block. TA has no time yet Tim calls for a 7 step drop. He has a QB who can't pass and dials the passing game. He has abandoned the run with a AA. Abandoned power running with Cross. because he flat out sucks.