Barney Cotton to coach bowl game

Saunders

In all honesty

There are worse things in the world. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking that Barney was picked because he's head coach material - he was picked to keep things from boiling over. He will likely let the assistants take care of 99% of prep and act in his same administrative capacity. He's a damage control pick for one month while other things move forward.

Not really a big deal.

I agree. And it's that simple.

I have now lost all faith in this dumbass of an Athletic Director...possibly THE dumbest move now!

X1000 Initially, I thought the decision was based upon facts and the reality of the situation and then SE does this. IMO, a jab at the fans, team and players. What a friggin joke. An embarrassment and major FU from the AD to Bo, the team and the fans IMO. Stupid move. Way to get the fans excited......A$$ clown.......

In all honesty

There are worse things in the world. Let's not fool ourselves into thinking that Barney was picked because he's head coach material - he was picked to keep things from boiling over. He will likely let the assistants take care of 99% of prep and act in his same administrative capacity. He's a damage control pick for one month while other things move forward.

Not really a big deal.

I agree. And it's that simple.

yes

I have now lost all faith in this dumbass of an Athletic Director...possibly THE dumbest move now!

X1000 Initially, I thought the decision was based upon facts and the reality of the situation and then SE does this. IMO, a jab at the fans, team and players. What a friggin joke. An embarrassment and major FU from the AD to Bo, the team and the fans IMO. Stupid move. Way to get the fans excited......A$$ clown.......

SE did this to get back at the fans? love how everyone goes into meltdown mode over the simplest things

• Fire 1

You're right, putting the associate head coach in charge for one game. THE dumbest move that could have been done by the AD.

He was one of the main issues and then you put him at the helm. Slap in the face of the fanbase...no matter his title!

• Fire 1

You're right, putting the associate head coach in charge for one game. THE dumbest move that could have been done by the AD.

He was one of the main issues and then you put him at the helm. Slap in the face of the fanbase...no matter his title!

My thought exactly ... Einhorst going full retard showing the fan base the damage he can do if we don't get behind him.

blazing_saddles_1974_500x327_764701.jpg

In all honesty

There are worse things in the world. Let's not fool

ourselves into thinking that Barney was picked because he's head coach material - he was picked to keep things from boiling over. He will likely let the assistants take care of 99% of prep and act in his same administrative capacity. He's a damage control pick for one month while other things move forward.

Not really a big deal.

This. If you people are expecting a bowl win lol@you. If you come back to blame cotton for the loss even funnier. it likely has more to do with thr firing of our head coach. Who else on staff is more qualified than he to takr the reigns?