Who hires Pelini next

Not to keep beating a dead horse but I have the feeling that if there was something that controversial was said, a player would have leaked it anonymously to someone in the media. There is no way there were 100+ players that all loved Bo and had good feelings about him. That's just not possible.

Or maybe not, since a coach could easily ruin a kids future in the sport with one word.

Supposedly he went on a multi minute tyrade calling Perlman and Eichorst and the media, hell probably the fans too (wouldnt surprise me) just about every name in the book. There. I dont know if its true or not. Dont care either. You can pull the insider joke all you want, but be honest with yourself, would it surprise you in any way?

just waiting for the secretly recorded tape to surface on deadspin
hey man. I have no idea if its true. Someone mentioned somethin they did but wont say what. That where the smarass "insider jab" is typically thrown. It drives me nuts too. Some one says "i heard this. Gasp". But wont say what. So i threw it out there cuz i geard the same. All i ask is folks think for themselves when hearing things like this. Like i said. Dont know at all if its true or not and not assuming either. It just wouldnt shock me one bit if it were.

i was jokingly referring to bos last tape of him cursing out the fans. i find it easy to believe the idea that he did it again.
nothin against your comment. Just elaborating some on mine. Its cool

Not to keep beating a dead horse but I have the feeling that if there was something that controversial was said, a player would have leaked it anonymously to someone in the media. There is no way there were 100+ players that all loved Bo and had good feelings about him. That's just not possible.

Or maybe not, since a coach could easily ruin a kids future in the sport with one word.

I would think an AD could do that as well, yes? That didn't stop info from being leaked or some slighted comments towards SE specifically. Idk anything, just seems more likely that whatever Pelini said, it was nothing new from most players' perspective.

Update on Youngstown State and Bo Pelinihttp://t.co/HH9eikpsAp

— FootballScoopStaff (@FootballScoop) December 8, 2014

Can't watch the video at work, but I assume it is saying that Pelini to Youngstown St?

If true, you can't make this stuff up...

Said it's a rumor, asked a lot of folks about it, no confirm or deny. Says it makes sense so Bo could GTFO of Lincoln for someplace he likes while essentially coaching for free & his kids can do HS in Youngstown...

Vince Marrow was one of the candidates. Didn't he burn the bridge with Bo on the way to Kentucky?

Update on Youngstown State and Bo Pelinihttp://t.co/HH9eikpsAp

FootballScoopStaff (@FootballScoop) December 8, 2014

Can't watch the video at work, but I assume it is saying that Pelini to Youngstown St?

If true, you can't make this stuff up...

Said it's a rumor, asked a lot of folks about it, no confirm or deny. Says it makes sense so Bo could GTFO of Lincoln for someplace he likes while essentially coaching free & his kids can do HS in Youngstown...

Vince Marrow was one of the candidates. Didn't he burn the bridge with Bo on the way to Kentucky?

Ugh Vince Marrow, the guy who should be on our staff instead of Barney Cotton...

So, where is Mr. 24 posts 30Rozier? He comes on here, runs his mouth and is never seen again. Where is the transcript of this meeting? Just tell us what he said.

Bo is just a regular guy....nothing more ,nothing less.

Bo is a regular guy. Or at least a vindictive, petty, self-serving, paranoid regular guy. Reportedly, Pelini went off about SE and the NU administration. Why is that hard to believe? Why the need for an off-campus meeting?

I'll be very surprised if Bo gets a HC job anywhere. And I mean anywhere. The post-firing thing in itself wont hurt him. His behavior while HC will.

So, where is Mr. 24 posts 30Rozier? He comes on here, runs his mouth and is never seen again. Where is the transcript of this meeting? Just tell us what he said.

Bo is just a regular guy....nothing more ,nothing less.

Bo is a regular guy. Or at least a vindictive, petty, self-serving, paranoid regular guy. Reportedly, Pelini went off about SE and the NU administration. Why is that hard to believe? Why the need for an off-campus meeting?

I'll be very surprised if Bo gets a HC job anywhere. And I mean anywhere. The post-firing thing in itself wont hurt him. His behavior while HC will.

Oh, you brought the transcript with you? Just go sit with the blue-hairs where you'll be happy.