Mike Riley's Staff

Oregon State offensive line coach Mike Cavanaugh is joining Mike Riley's staff at Nebraska.....this was on twitter from the cavanaugh camp....i suspect riley will prettoy much clean house and bring his buddies....he has some long time relationships with them...i never like many on bo,s staff,,,not experienced enough for college ranks in my book, but i am not a football guru either

The rumors on OSU's message boards and insider people is he would not be DC rather a position coach if he went with Riley. If I remembered which site I would post the link. Also, we still don't have any rumblings of an OC. Orgeron I think is DL, that spot is still wide open

I hope you're right here!!!

Please please please please please please please please

Other than Banker this appears to be the coaches posters were asking for.

He will be facing different types of offenses in the B1G. I am personally willing to reserve judgment until after year 1.

I agree 100%. Whoever he brings over has more experience than what we had before.

Experienced doesn't equal quality.

I'd prefer quality.

Other than Banker this appears to be the coaches posters were asking for.

He will be facing different types of offenses in the B1G. I am personally willing to reserve judgment until after year 1.

I agree 100%. Whoever he brings over has more experience than what we had before.
Experienced doesn't equal quality.

I'd prefer quality.

Anything is quality compared to 408 yds rushing

• Fire 7