Mike Riley's Staff

I am disappointed that Riley is keeping Warren. The DBs have tried to shoulder tackle way too often. This poor technique was showcased against Wisconsin. Also, the DBs don't seem to have a nose for the ball other than Gerry. I want Riley to go after the best, and I don't think Warren is the best. Is Warren a good recruiter? Maybe that is why Riley wants him.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I am disappointed that Riley is keeping Warren. The DBs have tried to shoulder tackle way too often. This poor technique was showcased against Wisconsin. Also, the DBs don't seem to have a nose for the ball other than Gerry. I want Riley to go after the best, and I don't think Warren is the best. Is Warren a good recruiter? Maybe that is why Riley wants him.

USC will have a field day with our DB's.

Our secondary had tackling issue under the two DB coaches before him. Methinks it was something more than just him

well yeah. Papuchis said straight up they dont tackle in practice. They "tag"

Maybe they were trying to get the team ready for when the NCAA goes to two-hand touch.

You never know how much the HC has to do with position coach performance.

I keep thinking about hiring a 61 year old coach. Why? I can't help but think that SE brought in Riley to mentor the next head coach.

That could be. But Riley seems to be in great shape. Steve Spurrier is 70-something now isn't he? Grandma Snyder is older than that, I believe. I think 60-years-old, even twenty years ago, had a lot more wear and tear than 60-years-old today.

Passing defense is our strong suit. I'm more afraid of them running on us. If they try to beat us through the air I like our chances.

Passing defense is our strong suit. I'm more afraid of them running on us. If they try to beat us through the air I like our chances.

Is Paps the DC for the bowl :) Will he have Bo on the phone?

Yeah, hard to know. Maybe Paps will perform better without worrying about getting blasted if he makes a mistake. Or maybe the players will perform in spite of the coaching. :D

Really looking forward to the tunnel walk of shame.. Should be epic

I think this has more to do with the practice structure. I've heard that there are a startling number of players standing around doing nothing during Nebraska practices. That's on Bo.

You guys do know Mike was a DB at bama...

Don't know your guy but you'll be fine there .02

OSU CLASS of 2001, nice board here.

You guys do know Mike was a DB at bama...

Don't know your guy but you'll be fine there .02

OSU CLASS of 2001, nice board here.

Welcome, Rusty!