Mike Riley's Staff

The best view in college football! #GBR

Did Nebraksa previously have a "Director of Player Personnel?" Or was that Jamrog? Are any of these three administrative people from OSU filling new positions at NU?

Jamrog is technically "Assistant Athletic Director for Football." The rest of the support staff can be found here. Brian Crist has been the Director of Player Personnel.

I am really liking this staff that Riley is bringing from OSUw. Gunderson has been on twitter pimping Nebraska and helping with recruiting. I don't think I ever seen Crist do that while he was here. To me, It shows that this staff takes recruiting seriously and has fun doing it at the same time.

They definitely seem to understand that social media can be an incredible asset to a coaching staff. If you want to connect with these kids, that is how you do it.

It seems this staff is more up to date on recruiting. Using every method at their fingertips. That is what it is about, using every thing possible, trying new ideas and continuously being in front of them one way or another.

I was a Marine Recruiter for 12 years. It was absolutely the most fun job I have ever had. Hardest job I have ever had. More hours in it than the three businesses I have started and sold since.

I think we have a staff that understands it.

I am very excited to see what they can do with a whole year to work a class. Something tells me we are going to hear and end to you can get the kids to Nebraska.

The best view in college football! #GBR

Did Nebraksa previously have a "Director of Player Personnel?" Or was that Jamrog? Are any of these three administrative people from OSU filling new positions at NU?

Jamrog is technically "Assistant Athletic Director for Football." The rest of the support staff can be found here. Brian Crist has been the Director of Player Personnel.

Thanks. I'm not sure I've ever heard of any of these guys outside Jamrog.

Well, we are in the dead period now so he can concentrate on filling the staff. Does anyone expect at least some announcements soon?

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 8m

Mike Riley on his staff: "There will be some from Oregon State, maybe multiple or one or two from (Nebraska)..(also some from the outside)."

0 replies3 retweets1 favorite
Retweet3
Favorite1

Riley: “I’ve got some guys already hired that have already been on the previous staff and have made a move to keep a guy on this staff."

0 replies5 retweets8 favorites
Retweet5
Favorite8