Mike Riley's Staff

So, maybe this has been discussed, but I'm not wading through to find out. At least I won't start a new thread....

It is starting to appear to me that maybe Riley isn't keeping anyone from Neb current staff... Why wouldn't he announce it and get them going on recruiting... I'd be surprised if he doesn't keep at least one, but why hasn't he announced it along with the others today if so...

In a few days a recruiting dead period begins, after which Riley will have about a month to put his staff together. They are focused on recruiting right now, as they should be. I'd think he'll ultimately offer one or two, but who knows.

• Fire 1

So, maybe this has been discussed, but I'm not wading through to find out. At least I won't start a new thread....

It is starting to appear to me that maybe Riley isn't keeping anyone from Neb current staff... Why wouldn't he announce it and get them going on recruiting... I'd be surprised if he doesn't keep at least one, but why hasn't he announced it along with the others today if so...

He is handling this the right way. Notice he didn't announce what positions his current coaches were at? He just called them assistants.

He is handling this the right way. Notice he didn't announce what positions his current coaches were at? He just called them assistants.

yeah, politically correct, but we already know where a lot of the pieces fit.....he doesn't owe our assistants anything.

yeah, politically correct, but we already know where a lot of the pieces fit.....he doesn't owe our assistants anything. i doubt he offers any of them.

Extremely excited to be joining @Coach_Riley at Nebraska, time to get to work! #GBR

New Director of Player Personnel.

Football recruiting ops. One of best in country, IMO. Very cutting edge w/ social media & other techniques. @CourtMerrigan @HuskersGameday

#Huskers RT @TheGundy: Working the phones tonight #Huskers fans!!! #GBR

B4oCurrCcAEj8NL.jpg
  • Fire 3