Possible Transfers - Do We Care?

Seeing a lot of hype for Stanton's future but what do you think TArmstrong will do? Seems like a guy with one throw might feel a bit put out.. :dunno

No matter what everyone thinks of Armstrong (i agree he didn't have a great season), he is soooooo much better of a passer and runner than Stanton. I honestly think Stanton might be the worst passer in the 5 deep on the current roster.

Can't wait to see that hype train, though!!

:facepalm:

The ELITE QB camp says Hi!

So what. They play football not Skeleton. The only ones that are even playing out of that E11 group are Goff and Hackenberg. Let's be honest, Hackenberg is rough and Goff is on a terrible team.

Armstrong isn't bad. He's needs development. Calm down and set his feet. I hope he stays. Fyfe has a ton of potential too.

I'm not handing the operation over Stanton because he won a football camp.

If he is the best then I hope he plays.

• Fire 1

Both are transferring, per GSG's link above. Yes, we should care because these guys could have contributed to the team.

But with every coaching change there are transfers and other flavors of attrition. It's not fun, but it's part of the deal.

what is really frustrating is that there seems to be a well-worn path to kentucky. maybe they do not transfer if there is not that inroad.

It's tough and it sucks, but that's two more open scholarships.

Riley doesn't have a lot of time to recruit, but it won't hurt to have this small class become a slightly larger class, with more players that start to fit Riley's vision, and don't have the issue of Bo's firing to get over. Best of luck to these two.